• Show
Clear All

• Briedis vs Glowacki announced

June 15th. No wonder fighters are mad.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      June 15th. No wonder fighters are mad.
      Lol yea.

Wasn't the orginal plan to have the whole tournament from Sept to May? This is the semis in f#cking June. The first year I understood them pushing things back due to Groves' injury. This time its on them.

Shame there is problems with this. I love this concept, but obviously something isn't computing somewhere in this to make it viable.

Comment

June is really late in the year. But this is a hell of a fight.

Comment

Should have been Gevor vs Glowacki but they just blatantly robbed that kid. WBSS cards has had some suspect decisions like Parker vs Williams, Chudinov vs Mohammed and Briedis vs Gevor. All big robberies.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
            Should have been Gevor vs Glowacki but they just blatantly robbed that kid. WBSS cards has had some suspect decisions like Parker vs Williams, Chudinov vs Mohammed and Briedis vs Gevor. All big robberies.
            True. I really feel for Gevor, he got robbed in fights related to the WBSS twice (first against Włodarczyk right before the first tournament, and now against Briedis during the tournament itself).

Going to be rooting for Głowacki in this one.

Comment

Briedis has been looking bad. I believe someone from his gym was saying he split? with his previous trainer and/or isn't working hard these days.

Hopefully that tune changes... would love to see the Briedis who pushed Usyk hard go up against Gassiev.

Comment

Working...
              X