Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Canelo Will Only Avoid a KO Loss if He Runs - He Knows!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Canelo Will Only Avoid a KO Loss if He Runs - He Knows!

Abel Sanchez, the head trainer for WBA, WBC, IBO middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (38-0-1, 34 KOs), feels very confident hat his boxer will score a knockout in the upcoming rematch with Canelo Alvarez (49-1-2, 34 KOs) - unless the Mexican superstar runs for the entire fight. But Canelo has promised to trade punches when he faces the champion - on September 15th at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

red balls is gonna run he will run like a coyote

Comment

he isnt man enough to stand and trade with golovkin

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
        he isnt man enough to stand and trade with golovkin
        Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
        red balls is gonna run he will run like a coyote
        Y'all dumbass motherfuckers are coming here to repeat the same damn shit on the first goddamn page every single day.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
          Y'all dumbass motherfuckers are coming here to repeat the same damn shit on the first goddamn page every single day.
          The funniest part is how fast they'll run out of here September 16.

Canelo gonna retire that geezer XD XD XD and you wont even see these disgraced mofos on their way out hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
            ... that's how it goes... always...
            ... Canelo's side will soon come and say "it isn't running, it's pure defense"...

Comment

"We will fight like we did in the first contest, we won the first one"

GREAT seems like they took a page from Kovalev in order to approach mentally and tactically a rematch after a controversial decision in the first event.

It worked well for him...

I hope Sanchez is trying to fool people here.

Comment

everyday this dude is begging canelo to please give them a chance lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                  "We will fight like we did in the first contest, we won the first one"

GREAT seems like they took a page from Kovalev in order to approach mentally and tactically a rematch after a controversial decision in the first event.

It worked well for him...

I hope Sanchez is trying to fool people here.
                  Golovkin is 36 years old and he always fights the same.

As much as I despise Abel..you cant reinvent the wheel at 36. Gennady isnt a thinker-boxer, hes a come forward stalker who applies relentless physical and mental pressure.

Hes not gonna turn into an elite counter-puncher overnight. Hes a trader and that usually works for him. He'll trade punches if given the chance bc he believes in his power.

Canelo wins this fight (again). I expect either a KD or a TKO for Canelo. I'll post my betting stub also

Comment

Clenelo smokes 36 yr.old GGG 😂

Comment

Working...
                    X