Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SIX: seal team 6, History channel. Who watches it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Maybe, but you work for nothing...
    That's also true. I'm not sure what the meaning of anything is anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
      That's also true. I'm not sure what the meaning of anything is anymore.
      Here mijo, jobs for you.
      Post less, and seek work.

https://www.indeed.com/m/jobs?q=Teaching&l=Puerto+Rico

Hope it helps.

This is so you. You could help pawns returning home.

https://www.indeed.com/m/viewjob?jk=...3ef5&from=serp
      Last edited by Zaroku; 06-21-2018, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Here mijo, jobs for you.
        Post less, and seek work.

https://www.indeed.com/m/jobs?q=Teaching&l=Puerto+Rico

Hope it helps.
        I don't need your help to find work; it's summer break.

Help yourself find work, so that you don't spend all day on here making up Aladdin stories.

Comment

I don't need your help to find work; it's summer break.

Help yourself find work, so that you don't spend all day on here making up Aladdin stories.

I’m working now. I can’t take summer off. Dayuuum you lazy.

Those who can do.... those who can’t... you... pretend to teach. Hay mijo. You are pathetic.

Comment

I’m working now. I can’t take summer off. Dayuuum you lazy.

Those who can do.... those who can’t... you... pretend to teach. Hay mijo. You are pathetic.
            And don't think I'm letting it slide, either; from now on, I'ma call you out on your BS every time I see it. It's been years of seeing everyone go along with your silly "I'm in Japan making megabucks with Arab princes" thing. IDK what kind of odd self-esteem boost you get from that, but it's done with. lol

If you want to mock my island's situation, then I'll be sure to call you out on the tales you spread.

Comment

And don't think I'm letting it slide, either; from now on, I'ma call you out on your BS every time I see it. It's been years of seeing everyone go along with your silly "I'm in Japan making megabucks with Arab princes" thing. IDK what kind of odd self-esteem boost you get from that, but it's done with. lol

If you want to mock my island's situation, then I'll be sure to call you out on the tales you spread.
              I’m calling out your pathetic bs. Post photos puto. Put up.

OMG, somebody change your ****ing diaper. And give you back your pacifier and rattler. Lazy azz so called teacher..

You went to Devry? Trump University? You can’t help the fact that you live in a welfare state of mind. Call me out.

How many alts have you had boy? How many? I would ask you to be honest, but that’s not in your DNA, obviously. My ex girl teaches, makes 75 k, and she’s smart, teaches hearing and visually impaired kids, undergrad & grad school UC Berkeley. She teaches even in summer, that’s how good she is, yet you ain’t got no job?

She reads braid, and can do/communicate using sign language.
              Keep it real son. Your girl’s father didn’t hurt your amazing career.
              You came up short. My primos would have ****ed you off if you dated any female in my family. Unless, you got a job, and we’re able to support a family. I failed to get a great job. I wasn’t qualified. You most definitely are much less qualified.

What subjects you teach? Self Loathing? English? Definitely not math, or physics.

Share more of your amazing poetry, please.

Comment

I’m calling out your pathetic bs. Post photos puto. Put up.

OMG, somebody change your ****ing diaper. And give you back your pacifier and rattler. Lazy azz so called teacher..

You went to Devry? Trump University? You can’t help the fact that you live in a welfare state of mind. Call me out.

How many alts have you had boy? How many? I would ask you to be honest, but that’s not in your DNA, obviously. My ex girl teaches, makes 75 k, and she’s smart, teaches hearing and visually impaired kids, undergrad & grad school UC Berkeley. She teaches even in summer, that’s how good she is, yet you ain’t got no job?

She reads braid, and can do/communicate using sign language.
                Keep it real son. Your girl’s father didn’t hurt your amazing career.
                You came up short. My primos would have ****ed you off if you dated any female in my family. Unless, you got a job, and we’re able to support a family. I failed to get a great job. I wasn’t qualified. You most definitely are much less qualified.

Share more of your amazing poetry, please.
                Lol, if you actually think anyone believes Arab princes gathered just to Skype you, then it's probably silly of me to even call you out on it, then.

I should let you continue.

Comment

Lol, if you actually think anyone believes Arab princes gathered just to Skype you, then it's probably silly of me to even call you out on it, then.

I should let you continue.
                  Poetry? Yeah, you teach poetry! You are a real thespian, and I’m not mocking what happened to your island. I am mocking you.

How many alts do you have cabron? You’ve been called out and humiliated by others, yet here you are, shameless. How many alts do you have? You keep deflecting.

You are too much of a coward to help returning soldiers from a combat zone, calling them pawns. You a momma’s boy.

Look son, several guys know my real name, and I’ve spoken to them.

It’s nearly 1 PM here, and in an hour and a half, I’ll be on a call with NY, Bangalore, and NC.

Which mods do you trust. I’ll send them a pic of my business card, BofA Merrill lynch, the front in English, and the back in Japanese. I’ll send it to certain posters too. What you working with, dawg? You pick the mods!

Let’s get this moving fast. Shall we. Btw, we don’t Skype, we use secure corporate lines. Skype? You really have never had a real job, have you!

Comment

Poetry? Yeah, you teach poetry! You are a real thespian, and I’m not mocking what happened to your island. I am mocking you.

How many alts do you have cabron? You’ve been called out and humiliated by others, yet here you are, shameless. How many alts do you have? You keep deflecting.

You are too much of a coward to help returning soldiers from a combat zone, calling them pawns. You a momma’s boy.

Look son, several guys know my real name, and I’ve spoken to them.

It’s nearly 1 PM here, and in an hour and a half, I’ll be on a call with NY, Bangalore, and NC.

Which mods do you trust. I’ll send them a pic of my business card, BofA Merrill lynch, the front in English, and the back in Japanese. I’ll send it to certain posters too. What you working with, dawg? You pick the mods!

Let’s get this moving fast. Shall we. Btw, we don’t Skype, we use secure corporate lines. Skype? You really have never had a real job, have you!
                    He has Skype on his dialup connection cutty! Except his island’s phone lines aren’t at their best right now...

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                      He has Skype on his dialup connection cutty! Except his island’s phone lines aren’t at their best right now...
                      Oh yeah, a standard big storm that hits Japan regularly wipes out most of the Internet infrastructure.

I’m not sure why he hates military active duty and vets. He calls them pawns. My family is filled with pawns, who served proudly, and got good jobs because they are focused and disciplined.

I suggested he do the same, but, nope. He’s rigging up string between two empty cans, and inventing the next generation internet..

Comment

Working...
                      X