Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You Love LGTB Folks, You Just Can't Eat At Chick-Fil-A

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I couldn't give 2 flying ****s about the lbgt community.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
      I couldn't give 2 flying ****s about the lbgt community.
      How about 1?

Comment

Their staff is always super nice & they pay them well. They seem like the rare company that sticks to its principles (in more than one way)

Gayboys need to get a life but they will eventually win. It will become your standard soulless corporate slave labor entity that bows to every whim of the media — then the same far-left who turned it into one will complain & blame everyone but themselves.
        Last edited by ////; 06-14-2018, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          I love Chick-fil-a.

Best fast food around. The closest in terms of quality and fast service is In-N-Out.

Reminds me, I'll have to stop by and grab a great chicken sandwhich sometime this weekend.
          Absolutely man.

Love their service with a smile which is hard to find at a lot of fast food places.

Quality food + quality service= Victory for the customer every time.

Way to go, Chick-Fil-A!!

Comment

We need a Chick-Fil-A here in PR

Comment

The official chicken of Jesus

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey forced to apologize for eating Chick-fil-A during Pride Month

http://www.businessinsider.com/twitt...e-month-2018-6

Comment

Chick-fil-a is freaking awful. Dry as a bone, the bun is dry, terrible place to get chicken. I don't care where you live there has got to be a better shop to get better chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    I love Chick-fil-a.

Best fast food around. The closest in terms of quality and fast service is In-N-Out.

Reminds me, I'll have to stop by and grab a great chicken sandwhich sometime this weekend.
                    I think the food at chick fil a is nasty as fuk. Just a knock off kfc but based around the chicken sandwich.

Shoot dude what the fuk Is wrong with you. Does everything in your life revolve around politics or is politic based, sad.

As long as a company or whatever it is shares your political type view you love them regardless of how bad their product it.
                    Last edited by True-Boxing-Fan; 06-14-2018, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                      I think the food at chick fil a is nasty as fuk. Just a knock off kfc but based around the chicken sandwich.

Shoot dude what the fuk Is wrong with you. Does everything in your life revolve around politics or is politic based, sad.

As long as a company or whatever it is shares your political type view you love them regardless of how bad their product it.
                      Lol you got it. Choosing where you eat based on the ideology of the ownership is insane. But the dude you responded to probably sees Trumps face in those **** waffle fries.

Comment

Working...
                      X