Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tony Bellew will knock David Haye OUT! 110 %!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RED PANTY NIGHT! The beers are on me!

All you so called 'experts' on here that study boxing religiously, you all got exposed and outclassed by a guy who just joined this forum LOL.

Not got a prediction wrong in a year.

Comment

Originally posted by TysonFuryTBE View Post

All you so called 'experts' on here that study boxing religiously, you all got exposed and outclassed by a guy who just joined this forum LOL.

LMAO!!!
      Good job OP, I thought it was gonna be Bellew by decision.

Comment

Good prediction.. Green K

Comment

Fkn Haye coulda just stayed on his feet til round 9 to make my spread. Bastard.

Still, yeah. I honestly can't believe so many people thought Haye still had this... mind you couldn't believe it last time either. I mean, yeah, dude's enjoyed his fame and he's been living the good life. Good for him. But you just can't get away with years of being a playboy and expect to step back in at this kind of level.

8 years ago he would have smashed Bellew to bits but some folk just can't seem to understand that that time is long past.

Comment

I advised two friends to put their money on Bellew inside 6 rounds. They both went against my advice, one went with ridiculous odds on a draw and the other went with Haye by stoppage.

Comment

Whose feckin alt are you?? Tell us the truth then you might get some credit.

Comment

Rumour is that when negotiating terms for the first fight, Haye demanded confirmation on what his purse would be for a rematch if he lost the first fight. Like, "How much are you gonna give me for this fight? And how much will you give me for a rematch if I lose the first one?"

Comment

Mark my words, Bellew will win by KO/TKO. I've already put a big bet on it and I'll put some more tmrw. 110 percent.

Haye has fallen into the same trap. Bellew has got under his skin again, hook line and sinker and once again David Haye wants to seek and destroy just like last time.

Haye hasn't suddenly become a better fighter after the first fight, which since then he got another injury so his body is even more broken down.

I can't believe the odds on Bellew by KO/TKO. I'll be rolling out the red panties tmrw
                  Great call!!

Pretty surprised myself, but I'm glad. Never been a Haye fan anyway.

WAR BELLEW!!

Comment

Good call, green K sent

Comment

Kind of a disgrace that they let this fight happen, everyone was in it, Haye was injured but they all wanted the MONEYY.

Comment

Working...
                      X