Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergey Kovalev vs. Andre Ward: who will you be rooting for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I respect both but I grew up in the Bay Area watching Ward's career and would like to see him win.

Comment

The one with the skills.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.... View Post
        Jesus Christ man damn, shut yo racist ass up..every time a black man is on top you slander them and make 10000000 excuses to not give them credit..its ****ing ridiculous...ANYWAY I JUST WANT A GOOD FIGHT AS I LIKE BOTH BUT I THINK WARD WILL WIN...

Damn dude, Andre Ward is about as black as I am, simmer down ffs, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
          The one with the skills.
          Sergey Kovalev.

But to be fair, Ward has some good head-butting, clinching, low blow and arm-clamping skills.

But if there's an honest ref to stop him from using those illegal tactics, he doesn't have much, except for his feather-fisted but fast hand speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            Sergey Kovalev.

But to be fair, Ward has some good head-butting, clinching, low blow and arm-clamping skills.

But if there's an honest ref to stop him from using those illegal tactics, he doesn't have much, except for his feather-fisted but fast hand speed.
            What is wrong with you?

Comment

I'll be rooting for The S.O.G. Because he is a man of God. kov killed one God's creation and took pride in doing so. I believe he is the spawn of SATAN just look at him.

Comment

I will be rooting for Kovalev to win by KO. I have nothing against Ward but Kovalev is a favorite of mine.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
                  I'll be rooting for The S.O.G. Because he is a man of God. kov killed one God's creation and took pride in doing so. I believe he is the spawn of SATAN just look at him.

Comment

I don't want either of them to lose.

Comment

Andre Ward

Comment

Working...
                      X