Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Apologizes For Comments on Gays; Mayweather Reacts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have asked this in my earlier post.

Who are gays among NSB posters?

Raise you hands, don't be shy.

closet queens

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      What was Oscar's? We all know he loves them fishnets...
      I dont know the thread title doesnt say "...Mayweather reacts" does it now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Punch-Out!! View Post

No you haven't.
        My cousin who was gay was murdered 13 years ago come May. I have no tolerance for any anti-****sexual rhetoric. I can't support Manny. His voice is a voice of oppression and hate. He's in a position of political power to force his fake religious beliefs onto a populace. He's a fantastic fighter - amongst the best I've ever seen in my 20+ years of being a fan of thissport. At one point in his life, the real Manny was around truly at peace with himself. This new one who's using religion to coerce an easily fallible community to vote for him is one I can't support

Comment

• Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
          My cousin who was gay was murdered 13 years ago come May. I have no tolerance for any anti-****sexual rhetoric. I can't support Manny. His voice is a voice of oppression and hate. He's in a position of political power to force his fake religious beliefs onto a populace. He's a fantastic fighter - amongst the best I've ever seen in my 20+ years of being a fan of thissport. At one point in his life, the real Manny was around truly at peace with himself. This new one who's using religion to coerce an easily fallible community to vote for him is one I can't support
          Not only was there no "hate" in his comments but he even apologized if he did offend people. That doesn't mean he shouldn't stand by his beliefs. You know he's a Christian so is it really a surprise that he doesn't support ****sexual acts? You can't get mad at him for that.

Comment

Working...
          X