Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But he broke doe, but but but.....

https://homes.yahoo.com/news/manny-p...002041823.html

This, after buying J.Lo's house in LA

That's why everyone wants to fight Mayweather; for the check.

Comment

Just signed to fight for a huge check so he alright now...for the time being

Comment

Ridiculous wealth.

Can't even imagine it.

How often is he even going to stay there?

Comment

I will never understand the mega rich and their real estate. The property taxes alone will be north of $100k per year. I am sure there is a luxury tax thrown in there too. No wonder athletes go broke so fast once they retire.

Comment

Floyd saved him

Comment

Buying ***** like this will ensure manny being in finically difficulties by his 40s.. A boxers career window is way too short to afford things like this long term

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                https://homes.yahoo.com/news/manny-p...002041823.html

This, after buying J.Lo's house in LA
                Still doesn't change the fact that he's got that massive tax debt still hanging over his head, in addition to his US tax lien.

Enjoy the house for now, I guess. When it comes time to run for President of the PI, he's going to have to finally settle that near-decade tax issue in his home country.

And then the liquidation effort begins; selling off the US assets, selling off the other non-PI assets, and hope that that knocks out enough of the tax debt for him not to have to liquidate his actual assets in the Philippines.

Comment

Originally posted by 100percentTruth View Post
                  That's why everyone wants to fight Mayweather; for the check.
                  I didn't know PAC already got paid and cash in his $80 mil fight purse.

Comment

Ahhh so much hate and jealous folks round here. He'll be broke doe. Why not just admire someone's accomplishments and adore the fruits of thy labor? Didn't Floyd almost lost his big boy mansion because of tax problem? Did someone crucified him for that?

You guys just can't take that Floyd's number one threat can afford a luxurious lifestyle like your God Floyd "health comes first" Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                    X