Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Perro View Post
    Oh you bet. I will cherish the moment.

mmmMmm so delicious!
    Betcha instead of admitting they were wrong they will accuse JR of cheating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tshabalalaa
      All this pre-fight yadder yadder wont mean **** once that bell rings.
      If it don't mean **** to you, then why not just stfu?

Makes no sense to post this... SMH

Comment

• Martinez should take Chavez jr out of his comfort zone ,but he will probably get beat up but win

Comment

• Does anybody else think this fight is gonna play out just like martinez-pavlik?

I see alot of movement from martinez, that will really trouble chavez (in both sitting down on his punches, keeping up, ultimately wearing his body down). Sometime later in the fight, just like in the pavlik fight, martinez will shift gears and really pour it on chavez, with a great chance of a ko since chavez is worn down. Thats how i see it going down atleast.

Comment

• I got Chavez by Decision. I think Martinez will have a lead and Chavez will take over the 2nd half.

Comment

• Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
              Does anybody else think this fight is gonna play out just like martinez-pavlik?

I do unless Chavez ends up weighing 185 at fight time then it will be a tougher fight.

Comment

• chavez all the way

Comment

• Well, there's no doubt Martinez wins in my mind now. I had a dream where Chavez walked through Martinez's punches and brutally knocked him out. Whenever I have a dream like that, the guy who got knocked out wins.

Comment

• Damn, the fight is almost here.
                    Who want's to bet on Martinez? 100B, even odds. (yeah, i'm really confident Jr will shock everyone)
                    Leave a message if you're interested.

Comment

• Wow I thought i was being indifferent with the Martinez by Stoppage

Comment

Working...
                      X