No announcement yet.

"so long pacquaio"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yesir View Post
    let the ped user retire and continue his career of ducking.

he know that Floyd will wax his ass.
    Another **** thing from *****!
    Sorry Floyd currently busy right now waxing Ellerbe ass. (sssshhhh...my secret agent said that to me. You want to know who he is? sssshhhh...Don't tell anybody ok? Its Mayweather Sr.!)
    Last edited by whirlwind; 03-23-2010, 06:02 AM.

Comment

So long and good riddens to all the *******s lol!

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
        Another **** thing from *****!
        Sorry Floyd currently busy right now waxing Ellerbe ass. (sssshhhh...my secret agent said that to me. You want to know who he is? sssshhhh...Don't tell anybody ok? Its Mayweather Sr.!)
        you kinda retarted. ******* much ?
        and pac wants to get out of boxing in order not to get exposed by mayweather

Comment

I bet *****s are secretly rejoicing this news from Pac, they're as afraid as floyd himself to get exposed.

Well, even if pac will not be around anymore, Floyd's fraudness will still get exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
            I bet *****s are secretly rejoicing this news from Pac, they're as afraid as floyd himself to get exposed.

Well, even if pac will not be around anymore, Floyd's fraudness will still get exposed.
            yea yea, pac is'nt even a real warrior. he just cant wait to get out of boxing without really facing the best p4p fighter

Comment

Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
              So long and good riddens to all the *******s lol!
              Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
              yea yea, pac is'nt even a real warrior. he just cant wait to get out of boxing without really facing the best p4p fighter
              So what? Would i die inside like you once you find out your idol is really a fraud?

Anyway, here's a fart for you....[
              I've been trying to hold it but i can't.........

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
                Pac will not win the election, trust me.
                I have an inkling of what you mean... voters seem to have played a practical joke on him in the past by not voting for him so that he can fight, box for them instead.

Comment

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
                  Sorry *****s we pac fans are already satisfied of what pac has done, while you *****s are still very frustrated about your idol floyd, because all he did was just give you a boring fights that make all of you sleep in the middle of his fight. nyahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderWolf View Post
                    I have an inkling of what you mean... voters seem to have played a practical joke on him in the past by not voting for him so that he can fight, box for them instead.
                    Sadly it's not only a practical joke, some people just siphoned some of his money as the guy is too trusting.

I won't be surprised if politics will be the cause of losing what he has gained financially as it is more dirtier than boxing.

With boxing underworld, at least you can distinguish who's black or white but with politics it's all shades of grey the moment you turn your back, your allies gonna be stabbing you.

Comment

Originally posted by rabagiyo View Post
                      If it wasn't for his fans which is also his people, He would be nothing.
                      Only a ignorent person can say something like this. Job well done.

Comment

Working...
                      X