Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK, I was trying to keep this to myself but.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, I was trying to keep this to myself but.....

..... I had a dream about Floyd Mayweather the other night, it was pretty damn wierd.

I think it was because I was watching the Floyd vs Oscar fight before I fell asleep (cuz it was pretty damn boring). Anyway, on to the dream.

I dreamt that for whatever reason I was in a card game room with Floyd and his homeboys in Las Vegas. Prior to me getting there I had knowledge that Floyd's homies had ****'d up some dude for not wanting to play monopoly with them. They cut off his fingers or some ****, I forget.

Anyway, I ended up in that room at the playing table, but I couldn't stay to play cuz I had homework or some **** to do. I was like, "Floyd, I really gotta go, I'd like to play, but I can't."

Floyd gave me a Robert Dinero look and said, "You're free to go." At that point I was like ****, I'm about to lose a finger or an ear or something. I said, "You know what, I'll just stay and play man." So I ended up staying next to some hottie, she was brunette, ****in' fine.

Chris Jericho walked in all sweaty, like he had just finished wrestling. He left, then Matt Damon came in for a while. Then I just continued to play freakin monopoly with Floyd and his homies against my will till I woke up.

That dream had me all messed up the next morning. So I started some Floyd hate threads.

Can someone explain this dream to me???

I don't know about that dream but I doubt Floyd wud hang out with Chris Jericho and Matt Damon lol.

Floyd The Mobster...

Comment

You love boxing and Floyd is very important to boxing so his decisions have a lot of impact on your life(just like how in your dream, your well-being was subject to his whim). fLOYD'S IN CONTROL AND THERE'S NOTHING ANYONE, INcluding you, can do about it. You have to play his game(monopoly in this case, cause Floyd likes money). Floyd cutting your fingers off is a metaphor for Floyd using his mad skills do well and keep you from typing(with your fingers) and posting ridiculous things to slander him.

of course the stuff about Jericho had to do with Floyd's wrestling career
      Last edited by FloydsEra; 11-04-2008, 02:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntin View Post
        You love boxing and Floyd is very important to boxing so his decisions have a lot of impact on your life(just like how in your dream, your well-being was subject to his whim). fLOYD'S IN CONTROL AND THERE'S NOTHING ANYONE, INcluding you, can do about it. You have to play his game(monopoly in this case). Floyd cutting your fingers off is a metaphor for Floyd using his mad skills do well and keep you from typing(with your fingers) and posting ridiculous things to slander him.
        Hmmm, pretty damn interesting.

Comment

You love boxing and Floyd is very important to boxing so his decisions have a lot of impact on your life(just like how in your dream, your well-being was subject to his whim). fLOYD'S IN CONTROL AND THERE'S NOTHING ANYONE, INcluding you, can do about it. You have to play his game(monopoly in this case). Floyd cutting your fingers off is a metaphor for Floyd using his mad skills do well and keep you from typing(with your fingers) and posting ridiculous things to slander him.

of course the stuff about Jericho had to do with Floyd's wrestling career
          What about Matt "FN" Damon?

Comment

Originally posted by Puas View Post
            Hmmm, pretty damn interesting.
            I think you might really be bothered by Floyd's retirement, Puas. You might be a Floyd fan on some level

Comment

I think you might really be bothered by Floyd's retirement, Puas. You might be a Floyd fan on some level
              Hmmmm, perhaps, I must come out of the closet?

Comment

Originally posted by Puas View Post
                Hmmmm, perhaps, I must come out of the closet?
                Why not?

I'm just curious, did you know Matt Damon sometimes enters professional poker tournaments?

Comment

i dreamt floyd had just beat margarito and was signing a deal to fight cotto.

i knew i was dreaming at the very start......

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
                    i dreamt floyd had just beat margarito and was signing a deal to fight cotto.

i knew i was dreaming at the very start......
                    he did offer Cotto a fight at 140

I don't know if he'd ever want to fight Marg though. Maybe.

Comment

Working...
                    X