[EXCLUSIVE] Roger Mayweather 'Floyd ain't retiring.'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Comedian View Post
    what happened to your sig
    Took them off..I'll sig them back on again...

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
      People overrate the Philippines fighting ability especially those of the Tagalog. It's a well known fact the Northern Pinoy have scrambled and have been humiliated by colonizing forces. The didn't put up any resistance why their homeland was terrorized and their cities ransacked.

However, unlike the southern Pinoys like Maguindanaon. Who fought till the end against the Spanish and Americans. They fought for their right to have an seperate Islamic state but were unfortunately forced to join the so western created country named the Phillipines.

Anyways, Rogers was referring to Southern Muslim Pinoy not the Northern ones
      you saying, those muslim filipinos have been taking this "a-side" meth which makes them invulnerable to .22 calibers, while the clean "olympic-style" tested northern filipinos are overrated...

hmmm.

Comment

• Originally posted by .PrettyBoy32. View Post
        You seem to know a lot about this a-side meth, do you do it also?

I don't know about your a-side meth, i just know about the so called cocaine i just know it, but i dnt use it, never was and never will be.

Comment

• I listen to Roger for comedy only..

Comment

• Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
            *roger convincing floyd to fight pac live*

roger: wat the heck are u saying to the people ur retiring again, why u said that without asking me, thats a stupid move..

floyd: sorry uncle i have decided, and thats the right thing to do to keep my 0 said pops

roger: floyd u have to fight pacquiao or people will say ur ducking him

floyd: no uncle its too much of a risk, i have to stay away from him says dad

roger: dang dont listen to your freaking dad

floyd: dad kind of right too uncle pacquaio does look like invincible and too much for me

"floyd pissing on his pants"

roger: dang people will call u a b!ch if u duck pacquaio

floyd: id rather take that uncle than getting my face messed up in the ring :-S
            and beside i have my die hard d!ckriders supporting me... they believe everyword i say
            u put alot of work into something that wasnt funny

Comment

• they should supply it to our armed forces in the middle east. too many of them young ones are dying there.

Let Mayweather Promotions take care of the promotin. I'm sure Obama will take the bait.

Comment

• A crackhead talking like... a crackhead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
                  People overrate the Philippines fighting ability especially those of the Tagalog. It's a well known fact the Northern Pinoy have scrambled and have been humiliated by colonizing forces. The didn't put up any resistance why their homeland was terrorized and their cities ransacked.

However, unlike the southern Pinoys like Maguindanaon. Who fought till the end against the Spanish and Americans. They fought for their right to have an seperate Islamic state but were unfortunately forced to join the so western created country named the Phillipines.

Anyways, Rogers was referring to Southern Muslim Pinoy not the Northern ones
                  youre failing in your world history, bataan, thats in luzon was the last to surrender during world war II, if not only for the order from US Pacific command they would hold fort even tho their supplies will be gone. theyll rather die of hunger and by bullets than surrender.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
                    u put alot of work into something that wasnt funny
                    i aint trying to be funny
                    just stating something that i think wat was happenin LOL

aight are u hurt to wat i said? ur one of those floyd d!ck supporters?
                    im sorry if u are, ill try to be easy nxt time

just laughing at how people believe to everything that floyd said then suddenly they change and say oh dont believe the **** his talking he must be drunk that day

really laughing at his fans supporting his d!ck poor u floyd doesnt even care about u... floyd will be so proud of u if he knows u

Comment

• Well I knew this..............

Comment

Working...
                      X