• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
    This post is filled with hate
    No it’s full with straight facts

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      ... ... I only wanted to say that Spence wasn't "tested" vs a damaged Brook, who came from a KO, a broken jaw, and two divisions up... (in fact I was rooting for Porter vs Brook, and for Spence vs Brook as well)...
      I think Spence doesn't have a lot of guys to test him at welter now. The closest is Crawford and I'd pick him to lose to Spence by KO.

After seasoning and filling up, maybe in 2020, it'd be a different story. By then, Spence would be gone.

For Spence to be tested, he needs to face guys like GGG and Canelo. That'd be a pretty stiff test.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
        I think Spence doesn't have a lot of guys to test him at welter now. The closest is Crawford and I'd pick him to lose to Spence by KO.

After seasoning and filling up, maybe in 2020, it'd be a different story. By then, Spence would be gone.

For Spence to be tested, he needs to face guys like GGG and Canelo. That'd be a pretty stiff test.
        ... He may start with "tests" at 154 (Hurd, Jermell, Smith etc)...

Comment

... He may start with "tests" at 154 (Hurd, Jermell, Smith etc)...
          Smith? Callum's brother? Ishe?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy gold View Post
            No it’s full with straight facts
            in modern times our sick society makes us think TRUTH = hate

Comment

the main reason all these guys here are calling the top WW's bums and frauds IS BECAUSE THEY ARE SCARED TO FIGHT EACH OTHER AND FIGHT ONCE IN A YEAR AND A HALF. the fighters today are POS and make me sick. if Duran Leonard and Hearns were around today they would be chasing these guys down embarrassing them to fight. those guys fought twice a year and actively seeked the best to fight. with all the PED's weight cheating and fixed fights THEY ARE STILL SCARED OF EACH OTHER

Comment

... as I said few days before: Spence fought above 147 in 13 of his 23 fights... I guess he feels strong against these smaller guys...
                If he can make the weight that's all that matters. Weight draining makes you weaker if you really don't belong in that particular division, it's not an advantage.

Comment

Spence tune up with Horny😭

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

Spence and Canelo at 150. Interesting fight for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                      They say Spence never faced a real puncher.

What is the biggest puncher Crawford fought? Indongo?

Spence is much more tested that Crawford.
                      Finally someone said it. I would say Brook and Peterson rank above everyone Crawford has faced. Crawford's signature win thus far is at 135 with Gamboa. He looks to have improved greatly since then, but I don't think his resume warrants a comparison to Spence's where Spence has supposedly a much worse resume.

Comment

Working...
                      X