Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook vs. Cook, Taylor vs. Connor Added To July 28 London Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
    Brandon cook? Don’t he play in the nfl for Patriots last I checked lol
    yup, he is a wide receiver for the patriots and probably tougher than this Brandon Cook guy.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Could be worse.. at least he’s not Amir Khardashian.

Actually if anyone is like a Khardashian that would be Brook...Khan isn't the one getting on his knees in front of men is he? Unlike Kelly brook.

Comment

Cook is ranked 45th in the world by boxrec. Khan's comeback opponent was ranked 100th by boxrec. Fury fought a cruiserweight ranked 69th by boxrec. Why are these English boxers fighting such easy cherry picks on their comeback fights? This is Brook's 2nd cherry pick in a row. They beat these weak opponents and prove absolutely nothing. How about they fight somebody in the top 10 or at least the top 15. They all boast on themselves non stop and claim to be the best. Prove it.

Comment

I give Cook a chance! The way he disposed of Spig Gigsby two fights ago shows us that he's a killer!

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
            yup, he is a wide receiver for the patriots and probably tougher than this Brandon Cook guy.
            Brandin Cooks was traded to the Rams.

Comment

Shaping up to be a really good card. Can't wait for the Benn rematch!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                I give Cook a chance! The way he disposed of Spig Gigsby two fights ago shows us that he's a killer!
                I’ve seen this guy get KO’d by a plastic jug.

Not much of a chance 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
                  Brandon Cook eh? Eddie Hearn the saviour of boxing doe.
                  Yeah, can't wait for that app to come out

Comment

terrible ppv

Comment

Originally posted by mapleleaf27 View Post
                      are you in the GTA? Cook has fought at Hershey Centre probably 10 times, have seen him fight there and he beat Steven Butler in Montreal...there is a youtube video somewhere , after the judges scorecards were announced , and Cook won, someone from the crowd threw a water bottle and hit Cook in the head.
                      Dude I know all this. It was more of a figure of speech... Still, do you really think Cook is "international level"? C'mon.

Comment

Working...
                      X