No announcement yet.

Wilder said he has no problem fighting in the uk ? Why the change of heart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
    I thought it was the AJ side that were initially willing to fight in the US but now are trying to backtrack like in the McCracken interview today?
    Wilders manager said right after the Joshua Klitschko fight wilder will fight Joshua in the uk

Wilder also said it live on tv

There are articles for it everywhere
    It’s wilder who has back tracked refusing to leave America

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
      Wilders manager said right after the Joshua Klitschko fight wilder will fight Joshua in the uk

Wilder also said it live on tv

There are articles for it everywhere
      It’s wilder who has back tracked refusing to leave America
      I agree that Wilder's side did say they were open to fighting in the UK, I don't see how they have backtracked on that, I haven't seen Wilder say 'USA or no fight', where was that interview?

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        I agree that Wilder's side did say they were open to fighting in the UK, I don't see how they have backtracked on that, I haven't seen Wilder say 'USA or no fight', where was that interview?
        The fights been offered in the uk

Wilder wants it in USA

It’s common knowledge, team Wilder are keeping quiet for that reason. Why else hasn’t the fight been made ? Wilder wants it in Vegas, he is avoiding the fight, Joshua knows he is the main draw of the fight so will demand the advantages like all the a sides do

Comment

Wilder has one week left now to accept to fight the unified champion of the world

Tick rock

Comment

Originally posted by chaos View Post
            It's easy to have that many ko's when you've made career of fighting bums and journeymen. Fury and AJ fought Wlad even though both were younger and less experienced than beyonce the ducking coward.
            And 50 mil is on the table and who is shook now. Your idol the underwear sales man. Duck duck goose. Aj ain't nothing but a diva and you fanboy bloke wankers defend his ducking ways. We Americans over here from across the pond see this duck diva from a mile away.

Comment

Wilder knows he will crumble in the Uk, if it wasn't for Ortiz gassing he would have been sparked. Like someone has mentioned before, the Ortiz fight has dented his confidence.

Comment

Working...
              X