Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't turn a hoe into a housewife

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's why Floyd always be slappin and giving out solitary confinement to btches.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Choci, what song is that?
      Ludacris "You'z a hoe"

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        Ludacris "You'z a hoe"
        What? I am appalled! You listen to those type of songs?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

When dudes are going to learn there was a reason women were restricted in the past? They have no logical sense to make proper decision. Their choices will always be emotionally driven. She knew her man was there and still did that fcukery? Imagined if dude wasn't around his wife would be eating couchie and dciks, maybe even in the view of John Public, too. #AWALT

Comment

Guy takes an L. Should just leave her anyhow, how could you trust her after that?

Comment

Maybe it wasn't his girl. Maybe his sister???? Maybe just a friend and he was telling her to stop behaving like a wretched, ratchet ho' bag?

I dunno. But his reaction was tamer than mine would be if that were my girl. Well, I'm not saying there would be any violence at all. But instead of pushing her to walk off with me after screaming on her, I would've screamed on her and left her dumbass there.

Probably some trick he brought there thinking that means something to her, and the only thing she's thinking is, "Thanks for the ride."
              Last edited by travestyny; 05-06-2018, 01:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                What? I am appalled! You listen to those type of songs?
                I did when I was a teenager. Unfortunately, I can't forget the lyrics from garbage listened to long ago

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  I did when I was a teenager. Unfortunately, I can't forget the lyrics from garbage listened to long ago
                  Gotcha. So you were once cool with the hip hop culture?

Comment

Don’t why we got so many captain save a hoe dudes on this site...

Comment

Working...
                    X