Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do you rate vitali's one punch ko power ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you rate vitali's one punch ko power ?

Vitali can doubt punch but he tends to wear opponents down and doesnt seem in the same league as a lewis or tyson when it comes to one punch power

He rarely fully commits to a punch. When he does land flush with his body weight behind him, it is usually devastating. Most of the time he hurts his opponents with arm punches, or glancing blows. He is plenty heavy-handed, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
      He rarely fully commits to a punch. When he does land flush with his body weight behind him, it is usually devastating. Most of the time he hurts his opponents with arm punches, or glancing blows. He is plenty heavy-handed, imo.
      this^.....

Comment

I think he has seriously heavy hands, he seems to graze people and hurt them. Thing is his technique is not great, he doesn't really have an explosive punching technique, like his brother or those other fighters you mention, he doesn't have that kind of speed either. But he has naturally heavy hands, I think he carried Adamek to be honest, didn't want a first round ko again like last time.

With this said I think Vitali and Wlad both have a lot of Ko's against lower caliber fighters, a lot of these guys they face aren't conditioned well enough. So maybe if they fought in a more competitive era they wouldn't have so many KO's. One dream match I would love to have seen is Prime Vitali vs Prime Foreman, brutal is not even close to describing that fight.

Comment

Working...
        X