Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mall Charlo: I'd whip both Golovkin & Jacobs a**...**** Both of 'em (Canelo & Chavez)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Because this isn't an act like Floyd. This is really how they are

Why should they change who they are to satisfy you? How many tickets to their fight have you bought?
    How tf do you know? You close personal friends?

Comment

Ultimately what matters is what you do in the ring. There's plenty of nice humble fighters who bring hell and ruckus in the ring and are exciting as hell and I can name a few who sell plenty of tickets. Trash talk is one part, it can get people pumped, but there's been plenty of times where once that bell rings the fight is boring as hell and no one backed up their talk.

In the case of the twins, maybe I haven't followed them as closely as I thought but I don't remember these Charlo's talking this much trash until recently. I guess it's something I have to get used to.
      Last edited by The Time; 04-23-2017, 07:35 PM.

Comment

At least Charlo is receptive to facing Jacobs. That's a match-up that we hopefully see by the end of next year.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          How tf do you know? You close personal friends?
          Because i've watched these dudes move for years. I've seen them with pimp C (Bun B not Pimp C) on podcast and videos before there were as famous as they are now. Don't speak about the culture you know nothing about. You're dismissed.
          Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 04-23-2017, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
            Earlier in their careers I don't remember this. I also recall the Showtime crew complimenting them on their manners, etc...I actually think it was during the Canelo-Lara PPV and they were in attendance with the crowd.

But it's all good. They are going to be the way they want to be. I'm still a fan regardless.
            They're always respectful when they get respect. It's when they don't is when they turn into young lions

Comment

I hope Jermall gets a fight quick. He does not have to get a top name, but even a solid 2nd tier guy will be good to get his feet wet in the division.

Hell I automatically consider him a top 5 middleweight before he even fights anyone there LOL

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                I hope Jermall gets a fight quick. He does not have to get a top name, but even a solid 2nd tier guy will be good to get his feet wet in the division.

Hell I automatically consider him a top 5 middleweight before he even fights anyone there LOL
                He's fighting Heiland for the WBC eliminator, possibly in July.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  He's fighting Heiland for the WBC eliminator, possibly in July.
                  Easy first fight for him.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                    Easy first fight for him.
                    Yep. Easy fight that leads to GGG. This dude ain't about to try and be friends with GGG like Jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
                      Earlier in their careers I don't remember this. I also recall the Showtime crew complimenting them on their manners, etc...I actually think it was during the Canelo-Lara PPV and they were in attendance with the crowd.

But it's all good. They are going to be the way they want to be. I'm still a fan regardless.
                      You can have manners and still be confident.

Comment

Working...
                      X