Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember how we were told to "Stay Salty" after Kovalev Ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    That works when the loser actually has fans. Unless you're addressing this to Chollo V, you're shooting blanks.

Oh, and...
    Where is that bum chollo?? That shi t is hilarious

Comment

Hype Job is back!!! I was worried about my guy. Dude was so depressed about Mayweather/Pacquiao I was legit concerned for his well being. His demeanor flipped in the span of an hour and dude was humbled, depressed and very awkward. You couldn't even boast and brag because he was so in the dumps.

Nice to see you back bro. Hopefully your favorite fighters keep winning for the sake of your mental well being.

Comment

Comparing Kovalev and Jacobs as opponents

Now that's a good laugh

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
          Kovalev was ranked as a top 10 fighter in the sport, still is, Jacobs is nowhere near. That simple. He was an 8-1 underdog for a reason.

You fanboys want to label lil gift a p4p fighter, compare him to SOG, you get held to p4p fighter status. A p4p fighter shouldn't need a gift against an opponent that bad.
          You sound salty

Comment

Hey Gennady, in what position would you place yourself on the P4P list?

How about you, Andre?

Very fair self assessments from the two champions I think.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Now that's a good laugh
              Fkn hater... Jacobs was every bit the undefeated boogeyman and top 5 P4P badass that Kovalev was. Oh, and even though Ward was going up in weight, I heard someone say that Jacobs is more like a LHW so Gennady was essentially going up 2 weight classes. Ward only went up 1.
              You know it's true, bro...

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Now that's a good laugh
                I don't get it? They making seem like triple G was the underdog and he pulled off a shocker. I bet someone a 100 dollars on GGG knocking Jacobs out before the tenth. I'm salty.

Comment

Difference being, everyone already was convinced Kovalev and Ward were elite. Everyone still felt like the verdict was still out Golovkin and his first real test, he struggled. Ward dominated all his "first test" as well as Kovalev did.

So it's not the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Fkn hater... Jacobs was every bit the undefeated boogeyman and top 5 P4P badass that Kovalev was. Oh, and even though Ward was going up in weight, I heard someone say that Jacobs is more like a LHW so Gennady was essentially going up 2 weight classes. Ward only went up 1.
                    You know it's true, bro...
                    Jacobs was def underrated by you guys to take away from what would be a good win.

Ward had already acclimated to LHW. And most people thought he lost.

Comment

Most people had Ward losing against Kovalev, yet you guys call people complaining of a robbery "salty".

Jacobs has a 89% KO ratio, was on a 12KO streak, but as soon as it looks like GGG is facing him he's chinny bum status

Comment

Working...
                      X