Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko or Ward, who is P4P #1?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skillwise, Loma, because I don't think Walters posed the same threat as Kovalev, so based on that, Wards my #1 P4P for now.

Loma can take his spot in a fight or 2, depending on if he beats Kovalev in the rematch, and also how he looks doing it.

Comment

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Loma is the future of boxing

Comment

Ward for me, more skilled and the far better resume. Lets not get too high.

Comment

Neither. Gonzales clear #1 right now. Ward no where near close. Loma working his way up.

Comment

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
            Now before some ****** brings up Salido, imagine if Ward fought Kovalev or Stevenson in his SECOND PRO FIGHT? Because that is basically what Loma did. Ward would never step up like that.

I think Lomachenko is clearly far superior to Andre Bored P4P. Loma is not only at least as good as Ward defensively, his offense is also among the best in the sport and he actually STOPS A-class opponents in exciting fights.

LOMACHENKO IS WHAT BOXING IS ALL ABOUT FOLKS!!! WE HAVE A NEW P4P KING!!!!!!!!
            Fighting Kov in his second fight is not the same as fighting Salido in a second fight.
            Anyhow, I got Ward at the top because of his super 6 performance and him beating Kov.
            Last edited by Lords; 11-27-2016, 01:08 AM. Reason: asd

Comment

lol!!! If old Salido schooled Loma what does prime Roman Chocolatito do to him? please.....this always happens on NSB after a fav fighter fights, you fanboys need to keep it real.

Comment

I thought pretty highly of Walters coming to this fight, and the way Loma neutralized him, and made him say fuck this...

Ward has the resume, but Loma has been more impressive in victory, and has some decent scalps.

The loss to Salido, whole lot of fuckery with that one that has already been covered.

It's one of those deals that because he only has 8 fights that is hard for me to really just proclaim him as P4P #1, but the skill set is there.

Special fighter, and hope he continues to push himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                  Ward for me, more skilled and the far better resume. Lets not get too high.
                  So clinching is boxing skills now ��

Comment

I think Lomachenko is destined for the #1 spot eventually. But let him earn it with a few more good wins.

Comment

Why do people love to get carried away in this site?

Comment

Working...
                      X