This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Muslim terrorism in US overrated?

I think the number of people killed thru terrorism is less than 1% of murders committed in the US. I think US has far more greater problems like unemployment, jobs bring outsourced, illegal immigration than Muslim terrorism.

Or I'm an idiot?

No you're right

It's used to scare and distract average folk like the myth that unemployed and poor people are lazy so the uber rich can exploit the common man.

Comment

Yeah, they're probably overrated in the big scheme of things. But what does that make white cop vs black dude media coverage? Lets' just for argument's sake say that in every one of these situations (white cop/black suspect shooting incidents) that it was unjustified murder.

What would that account for, as far as murders as a whole across the entire country went? Like 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the murders?

But it gets ratings, though. It sells. It gets mad clicks on internet headlines. Same thing with terrorist related incidents. There's so many murders that your normal run of the mill murder doesn't even register.

It's all about how many hits these news websites get, and what kind of rating draws can the story be on TV. They're hot button issues that bring in the $$$ and that's what it all boils down to at the end of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        Yeah, they're probably overrated in the big scheme of things. But what does that make white cop vs black dude media coverage? Lets' just for argument's sake say that in every one of these situations (white cop/black suspect shooting incidents) that it was unjustified murder.

What would that account for, as far as murders as a whole across the entire country went? Like 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the murders?

But it gets ratings, though. It sells. It gets mad clicks on internet headlines. Same thing with terrorist related incidents. There's so many murders that your normal run of the mill murder doesn't even register.

It's all about how many hits these news websites get, and what kind of rating draws can the story be on TV. They're hot button issues that bring in the $$$ and that's what it all boils down to at the end of the day.
        More racism coverage means more votes against Trump who looks more racist. Hilary Clinton is watching all these riots and athletes taking a knee and licking her lips because all the ******ed hillbilly republican racists come out and throw a hissy fit drawing more hatred for Trump who they all back.

Comment

I'm too high. What.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
            I think the number of people killed thru terrorism is less than 1% of murders committed in the US. I think US has far more greater problems like unemployment, jobs bring outsourced, illegal immigration than Muslim terrorism.

Or I'm an idiot?
            For .5 percent of the population to commit 1% is pretty pathetic those numbers should be much lower. The main issue is letting in droves of Muslims into the country when you know that's going to lead to several terror attacks in the country soon after.

Comment

Or I'm an idiot?
              No, you're right.

9-11 which was muslim terrorism was no big deal.

Comment

Or I'm an idiot?
                thats the problem
                we have unemployed rate and homeless rate so high and were taking more refugees :///

government is planning to take 550% estimate about 600k refugees increase by nxt year.....

what if instead of spending money on those refugees we use that money to build houses for OUR homeless......

Comment

100,000 people a year die in the US alone from antibiotic resistant infections and the number is growing rapidly but you never here much about it.

Its possibly the biggest issue facing mankind at the moment. Far more so than islamic terrorism, especially in the western world.

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
                    More racism coverage means more votes against Trump who looks more racist. Hilary Clinton is watching all these riots and athletes taking a knee and licking her lips because all the ******ed hillbilly republican racists come out and throw a hissy fit drawing more hatred for Trump who they all back.
                    I think these terrorism attacks help Trump because all the ******ed hillbilly republican racists will be more likely to vote as a result of them.

On the other hand, all these white cop black criminal police shootings will bring out the stupid ghetto trash racist N Word vote.
                    Last edited by Xoo; 09-20-2016, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X