Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Throwback Video] Adrien Broner calls Paulie's girlfriend during the press conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Throwback Video] Adrien Broner calls Paulie's girlfriend during the press conference

Look how mad he is.

Paulie was literally crying!

Props to Weebler for video below! Fight almost breaks out post fight conf!

Is this the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to a boxer in modern times?
    Last edited by In Motion; 05-14-2015, 03:39 AM.

No one thought the whole build up to that fight was hilarious?

Comment

I didn't like it

Thought it was low class's bush league , made Broner look like a ghetto chump that hoe was thirsty for Fame anyway

Paulie verbally lit Adrien up during the press conferences, he's quick with that tongue and can drop some razor blade insults and Broners responses made him look half ret@rded " I lay you on the floor like a floor tile"

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
        I didn't like it

Thought it was low class's bush league , made Broner look like a ghetto chump that hoe was thirsty for Fame anyway

Paulie verbally lit Adrien up during the press conferences, he's quick with that tongue and can drop some razor blade insults and Broners responses made him look half ret@rded " I lay you on the floor like a floor tile"
        Did you see the last video though? Paulie was crying. You could tell in his voice.

Comment

The whole build-up, the fcukery during the fight itself and post-fight was hilarious.

"that's my sidepiece tho"

I was going to suggest they rematch after Porter beats Broner but it wouldn't be anywhere near as much entertainment since everything is sanitized on free to air channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            The whole build-up, the ****ery during the fight itself and post-fight was hilarious.

"that's my sidepiece tho"

I was going to suggest they rematch after Porter beats Broner but it wouldn't be anywhere near as much entertainment since everything is sanitized on free to air channels.
            Lol I can't believe they actually did full on interviews with Paulie's gf. Not just second rate boxing media either. Ring Magazine even did one with her, Fight Hype did one too. Crazy stuff, they loved it.

Comment

Paulie had the upper hand throughout the build-up, but his freak-out in the ring afterwards threw all that away.

The build-up was much better than the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                Paulie had the upper hand throughout the build-up, but his freak-out in the ring afterwards threw all that away.

The build-up was much better than the fight.
                Paulie tried to play the good sportsman initially, then Broner took a shot and it all came pouring out. A couple of band camp members nearly got jumped post-fight by some Italian NYers.

"we in Brooklyn baby, this ain't the fcukin mid west"

Last edited by Weebler I; 05-14-2015, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                  Paulie tried to play the good sportsman initially, then Broner took a shot and it all came pouring out. A couple of band camp members nearly got jumped post-fight by some Italian NYers.

"we in Brooklyn baby, this ain't the fcukin mid west"

Haha oh wow! Thanks for posting. Never seen that.

Comment

I was embarrassed for both of them.

Comment

Working...
                    X