No announcement yet.

3 Years Jail for FB troll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] 3 Years Jail for FB troll

I could not believe this when I read it...

http://www.news.com.au/national/face...-1226028165286

A MAN charged over Facebook vandalism for plastering child ****ography over sites set up to pay tribute to two slain schoolchildren has been jailed.
    The Brisbane District Court was told Bradley Paul Hampson, 29, posted offensive messages and photographs on Facebook "RIP tribute'' pages for a 12-year-old boy stabbed at a Brisbane school and a nine-year-old Bundaberg girl abducted and murdered in February last year.
    Hampson, of Tarragindi, on Brisbane's southside, today pleaded guilty to two counts using a carriage service, the internet, to cause offence and one each of distributing and possessing child exploitation material between February 14 and June 4 last year.
    Prosecutors said Hampson "posted'' photographs of one victim with a penis drawn near their mouth and highly offensive messages, including "Woot I'm Dead'', "Had It Coming'' and others too offensive to publish.

The court was told the deaths of both children received extensive national media coverage, however, under Queensland law neither child can be identified.
    Judge Kerry O'Brien jailed Hamspon for three years, but ordered he be released after serving 12 months.
    Judge O'Brien ordered Hampson be placed on a two-year probation order upon his release from jail.
    The "child ****" he published was a kid with a penis drawn in paint, that seems rediculous to get 3 years jail for that. The guy is an *******, but doesn't deserve jail.

wow that is some ****ed up **** right there

Comment

Originally posted by Salty View Post
      I could not believe this when I read it...

http://www.news.com.au/national/face...-1226028165286

The "child ****" he published was a kid with a penis drawn in paint, that seems rediculous to get 3 years jail for that. The guy is an *******, but doesn't deserve jail.
      Na he should have got 10 years in a institution for pedos.
      Last edited by TheKza; 03-25-2011, 04:54 AM.

Comment

Fuck that shit! That asshole deserves whatever he gets. How sad can a person be to post that shit on a CHILD'S tribute page!

Comment

Should have been sent to a mental hospital instead.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
            Fuck that shit! That asshole deserves whatever he gets. How sad can a person be to post that shit on a CHILD'S tribute page!
            As reprehensible as it is, it isn't illegal. Which is why he was convicted on a trumped up child **** charge.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
              It's a low act thats for sure, i'm not denying he's a complete ****wit. But i've seen drug driver's kill people and get the same sentence. He should have gotten community service and his access to the internet removed like a convicted hacker gets, but jailtime?

Comment

I'm surprised some of the trolls on this site haven't been locked up yet.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
                  I'm surprised some of the trolls on this site haven't been locked up yet.
                  Yeah the internet is loaded with Terrorist communication/cell network transmissions, child ****ography, consumer scams and outright fraud, identity theft, illegal weapons sales and prostitution............

Yet the Govt is worried about a bunch of dickheads talking **** on a boxing website. lol

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                    Yeah the internet is loaded with Terrorist communication/cell network transmissions, child ****ography, consumer scams and outright fraud, identity theft, illegal weapons sales and prostitution............

Yet the Govt is worried about a bunch of dickheads talking **** on a boxing website. lol
                    If that's how you feel about it why is your visitor message page off limits?

Comment

Working...
                    X