Collapse
No announcement yet.

RIP Samurai

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I been a member here for a minute. I have to say its good to see peeps show some solid support and respect for a poster. May you all receive the same when its your time to move on from this life.

Comment

• My condolences in this thread also to Sam's friends and family. I'm not sure if they will ever see this but a lot of people of the BS community are upset about it and wish the best for the family.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        Obviously it's been handled.
        what it say before?

Comment

• Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
          what it say before?
          I honestly don't want to repeat it.

Comment

• Can't edit tags be disabled?

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              I honestly don't want to repeat it.
              Just say it bro and who the fuk did it? Don't trip man, you know there
              s always gonna be pieces of **** on the net

Comment

• R.I.P samurai

Comment

• Originally posted by J-H View Post
                  The only thing throwing me off is that TS used the word mate and the way he wrote the date. SAM I believe was American so it's odd his brother writes like that. Maybe I just don't want to except it but this seems strange.
                  Samurai is an American living in UK.

Rest In Peace Buddy!

Comment

• Long time lurker here. I almost always found myself in agreement with his posts. I wanted to talk to him after he mentioned he played some instruments, but never got around to it and now never can. Sam, good luck moving on to whatever it is that is after this life! This lurker is gonna miss you.

Comment

• Sam was one of the everyday guy here on BS. RIP to him if it's true.

Comment

Working...
                      X