Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This ***** want me to bang her but there is a big problem (PICS)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This ***** want me to bang her but there is a big problem (PICS)

She was with my boy for 8 years, shes been texting me for about a month now and she keeps asking me "we should hang out"...[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Regardless, I smash in that deep.

Comment

You're a ****sexual of epic proportions if you don't hit it.

Your boy don't need to find out. If she tells him, deny it.

Comment

wow ^ now this one looks solid gancho. damn puto .. you got lucky. now that's a woman. good luck bro.

**** it man, i mean they're no longer together right? and do you want something serious with her or just mess around?

Comment

Originally posted by rob_tC View Post
              wow ^ now this one looks solid gancho. damn puto .. you got lucky. now that's a woman. good luck bro.

**** it man, i mean they're no longer together right? and do you want something serious with her or just mess around?
              naw man but you see it get deeper than that, they were together for 8 years and that foo was heartbroken cus this ***** simply didnt want him anymore. I wanna tap it, but i know how bitches are and if he finds out it could cause problems. Not that iam scared of him or anything but damn, does it fall into betrayel?

Comment

bros over hoes mane bros ova hos

Comment

Dont do it bro.... **** that... 9/10 a friend will be there for you... Once she is done with you, she will hop right on to the next dick...

**** that, dont do your boy like that....

Comment

shes a milf??

Comment

Working...
                    X