Collapse
No announcement yet.

A recent Charlie Classic video.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Charlie,stop trying to be thug, you're boxing for a living, and obviously,you suck for it. 90% of the forum would knock you cold in the first round, the other 10% would make you quit in a round. You're conditioning is ****ing bad,you can't even spar for more than a minute and a half, come talk to me when you'll be able to run 5 kilometers under 20 minutes,just like I do for a morning jog.

Be a man and fight Versatile,or floydjoy,or me, or anybody on the forum. Stop fighting some crackhead that fight in T.P.S, seriously, do you really think that a belt for the ''Trailer Park Series'' sounds serious?

Comment

Originally posted by sebspeed View Post
      Hey Charlie,stop trying to be thug, you're boxing for a living, and obviously,you suck for it. 90% of the forum would knock you cold in the first round, the other 10% would make you quit in a round. You're conditioning is ****ing bad,you can't even spar for more than a minute and a half, come talk to me when you'll be able to run 5 kilometers under 20 minutes,just like I do for a morning jog.

Be a man and fight Versatile,or floydjoy,or me, or anybody on the forum. Stop fighting some crackhead that fight in T.P.S, seriously, do you really think that a belt for the ''Trailer Park Series'' sounds serious?
      You got that right, seb....I mean c'mon, like floyd says, boxing is all about dedication and hard work...This dude thinks he can be a incredible boxer and he don't ever train hard..Punching a bag and hitting mitts is not training hard...I don't even box but I train harder than him and that's just for a work out..He has a fight comin up.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
          1 problem mark messer is scared to get outta his room , he would never fight me or fight anyone 4 that matter
          You're not on very good ground to criticize Messer, considering you just ducked out on fighting Hillbilly Pimp, and it's not the first time you did it, either.

Comment

Working...
          X