No announcement yet.

Two British Soilders Shot An Killed, 7 injured In Ireland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zmlacksz View Post
    Irish have always owned the english limies, back to the IRA days.
    But they did it in secret, so only they would know.

Comment

Originally posted by The Clash View Post
      Until Ireland is a nation once again there will allways be sporadic events like this sadly
      My favourite rebel song
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4Eu__A54h8

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
        mate that has left me gutted , god bless them

Comment

Yeah, it seems to be a small, hardcore group, with no backing from anybody else. Nothing to worry too much about, although it's still two lives lost.

Comment

what do people think of those ***git glasgow celtic fans who booed during the minutes silence 4 rememberance day!!? ie ww1! i lost 7 brave english family members! therefore im the last in the family line!!!

Comment

Irish have always owned the english limies, back to the IRA days.
              id LOVE! TO MEET U FACE TO FACE! but ud **** ur pants like the litttle ***** that we alll know u r!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jollystomper View Post
                what do people think of those ***git glasgow celtic fans who booed during the minutes silence 4 rememberance day!!? ie ww1! i lost 7 brave english family members! therefore im the last in the family line!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky C View Post
                  please elaborate!? are you denying there was some booing from a section of th celtic support that day? do you think it was justified? or what? do you condone it or the cowardly actions on the ira or the"real ira" in what way am i a tool? is it wrong for me to be upset by things like this?
                  Last edited by jollystomper; 03-10-2009, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jollystomper View Post
                    please elaborate!? are you denying there was some booing from a section of th celtic support that day? do you think it was justified? or what? do you condone it or the cowardly actions on the ira or the"real ira" in what way am i a tool? is it wrong for me to be upset by things like this?
                    They booed because they were english, nothing to do with the IRA or deaths. Just like the english scum soccer fans would have booed a scot/Welsh/Irish minute silence.

Comment

They booed because they were english, nothing to do with the IRA or deaths. Just like the english scum soccer fans would have booed a scot/Welsh/Irish minute silence.
                      Do you even know what you're talking about?

Comment

Working...
                      X