Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Manny Gets by Paulie he is definatly GOAT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Manny Gets by Paulie he is definatly GOAT!

Can there be any doubt after such an amazing feat? I'm very happy that Manny vs Floyd is falling apart, cause that fight only proves who's p4p today or at least the last few decades and the 21rst century, whereas a fight with Manny and Malinaggi is one that comes along maybe once every 100 years, its not been since Jack Johnson vs Stanley Ketchel that a fight of this magnitude has taken place. The winner of Manny VS Paulie will be GOAT!

If the stars align just right, and some promoters can get over their bitter fueding, we may some day be able to witness a Mathew Hatton vs Paulie Malinaggi fight, but don't hold you breath, a fight that big would require very tough negotiations, and moving a whole country to build a stadium so large it could be seen from space.

I know, sweet!!! He'll be #1 for sure. Better than Armstrong, Ali, SRR, SRL, Frasier, Holmes, Hagler combined!!!!

Comment

he is already in my book, he's legacy has been sealed before delahoya all of this fight is just an icing on the cake.

Comment

If there is one fight to see in 2010 its Paulie Vs Manny!

Comment

Nah floyd will be when he beats matthew hatton

Comment

Beating a washed up Morales, or a weight drained Oscar put him in the top 10, but beating a prime Paulie will place him #1 for sure!

Boxing is desperate to compete with MMA, they have to create legends now.

Comment

I bet Malignaggi can't believe his lucky stars. The pouting feather fister who got owned by Hatton and took 2 attempts to sneak past (lightweight) Diaz has now got a shot at the boxing No#1 and the biggest payday of his life. That's like me

Comment

Originally posted by ani4ani View Post
                I bet Malignaggi can't believe his lucky stars. The pouting feather fister who got owned by Hatton and took 2 attempts to sneak past (lightweight) Diaz has now got a shot at the boxing No#1 and the biggest payday of his life. That's like me
                Thats what I'm thinking. Paulie probably feels like he just wont the lottery without any merit.

Comment

He's a lucky guido. Perhaps Paquiao will trip up entering the ring and due to some techicality Paulie will become P4P#1, ATG, GOAT.

Comment

Working...
                  X