Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd threw down the Philippines flag, would you support the move to hype the bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Floyd threw down the Philippines flag, would you support the move to hype the bout

Or would that be to extreme for your likely.

Imagine if Floyd threw the down the flag in front of Pacman in Manilla. Now, that hyping a fight. I know Pinoy fans would be mad, but it would be for the greater of the sport. It most likely increase PPV numbers within the Pinoy community and maybe the whole Asian community,

Would you support this move or not

Well the Philippine flag has been thrown down so many times before. Floyd wouldn't be the first one to do it. I give him no credit if he does.

Comment

nah no reason to insult an entire nation of people insulting Pacquaio alone shud be fun enough

Comment

There's enough hype as it is. The Filipinos are already going to watch the fight either way so what's the point? It would only go down as an attempt at getting inside Pacquiao's head.

Comment

Pac can't exactly go and throw down the U.S. flag, so no, I wouldn't support the move. This is boxing not WWE.

Comment

Hopkins did it to the PR flag and needed security to help him out, LOL.
            I think its a stupid way to sale a fight by insulting an entire nation.
            Funny, Floyd openly insulted opponents like Gatti and DLH. He said Gatti was a paper champ and yet he fought him. He had that little chicken with Golden BOy medal(which pissed off animal groups). Sorry I use to respect PBF, but the more you read him the more he comes across as a thug.

He don't say NOTHING about pac, since Pac will punish him severely, he is a little B*TCH.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
              Well the Philippine flag has been thrown down so many times before. Floyd wouldn't be the first one to do it. I give him no credit if he does.
              Example, please

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
              There's enough hype as it is. The Filipinos are already going to watch the fight either way so what's the point? It would only go down as an attempt at getting inside Pacquiao's head.
              If Floyd threw it down in front of his fans and his people, Pacman would be mad. He must avenge the act with Floyd’s blood. This would rifle every patriotic pinoy in the world and they would be screaming for blood. Makes fight even better,

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
              Pac can't exactly go and throw down the U.S. flag, so no, I wouldn't support the move. This is boxing not WWE.
              Hype is the most essential part of boxing

Comment

Ask the Beatles.... They almost didnt make it out of Manila just for saying they were more popular than Jesus...

Comment

Originally posted by Hater View Post
                  Example, please

I guess I should have put a smiley on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hater View Post
                    Hype is the most essential part of boxing
                    No... It's the most disappointing part of boxing. You hype a fight for 4 months and it turns out to be a boring fight. DLH-Mayweather probably did more harm than good to the sport of boxing. It got the whole world watching only to see a bad and boring performance. Boxing lost more fans than gained that night.

Having exciting fights is the most essential part of boxing. It's what brings new people into the sport.

Comment

Working...
                    X