Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stewie griffins 2 girls 1 cup reaction

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2TkGVhVyd0

Comment

LOLLL , man that is sick!! im tempted to watch it but i also dont!!!
      in case it gets to me
      nah **** it.
      btw, why post **** like this on here???
      what are you trying to prove/??

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_great View Post
        LOLLL , man that is sick!! im tempted to watch it but i also dont!!!
        in case it gets to me
        nah **** it.
        btw, why post **** like this on here???
        what are you trying to prove/??
        Not trying to prove anything, I just saw this on another forum on here and posted it here to get a few reactions. I just can't believe how disgusting the human race has become...I only thought animals were capable of that sort of thing. Even they wouldn't go to the extremes of regurgitating and swallowing feces.
        Last edited by hj_978; 05-11-2008, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hj_978 View Post
          Not trying to prove anything, I just saw this on another forum on here and posted it here to get a few reactions. I just can't believe how disgusting the human race has become...I only thought animals were capable of that sort of thing. Even they wouldn't go to the extremes of regurgitating and swallowing feces.
          ur 1 sick ****er,
          y the **** did u post this **** up???
          i actually watched the 1st bit of it,
          AND I ****ING VOMITED,
          YOU SHOULD BE ****EN BANNED
          ur 1 sick ****.
          stop ****ing posting disgusting **** like this,
          moderators do something about this crap we have to put up in this aussie stupid forum.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_great View Post
            ur 1 sick ****er,
            y the **** did u post this **** up???
            i actually watched the 1st bit of it,
            AND I ****ING VOMITED,
            YOU SHOULD BE ****EN BANNED
            ur 1 sick ****.
            stop ****ing posting disgusting **** like this,
            moderators do something about this crap we have to put up in this aussie stupid forum.
            I think the girls in the video are the sick ****s. Do u think I actually enjoyed watching it? I couldn't even go through the whole thing. I posted it up for the shock value really. I'm an innocent bystander who is just as traumatised as you. I had no idea what was coming, but you did at least. Didn't I warn you about what was contained in the video? The same post was made on the boxing scene lounge & no one reacted half as bad as you.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=179254

I'm hoping rizoom is being sarcastic when he said he actually enjoyed it...cuz that's not even funny

Comment

What scared me the most about this is that the girls looked like they were actually enjoying it, they were licking their lips like it tasted good. nasty as **** is all I can say. How many times can you recycle a cup of ****? NASTY NASTY NASTY.

One of the girls actually put her fingers down her throat to vomit the **** out, wouldn't you just vomit that out naturally cuz it tastes nasty as ****?! I vomited just looking at the damn thing. you'd think they'd puke as soon as it touched their mouths but they had to force themselves to regurgitate it. WTF. Normal human beings puke as soon as they taste something horrible like its a natural reflex. these chicks must be really ****ed up to enjoy that ****. People cant even stand to watch that **** let alone do it.
              Last edited by hj_978; 05-12-2008, 05:17 AM.

Comment

**** can somebody please delete this ****en thread..**** i feel nauscious however u spell the ****en word!

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
                  im more worried about her lips than her ****
                  lololol ****in oath she has an absolute tonne of makeup on

Comment

Working...
                  X