No announcement yet.

Do you guys go on murderpedia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
    Talking about transcripts, I read one from I think it was the West's or Brady/Hindley but they had a young girl, no older than 10 who was pleading to them to let her go.

That hurt more than anything I've read before because of how naive children are. She said '...but I have to go shopping with my mother' as if that were a valid excuse to be let go. As time wore on and they kept resisting her pleas she says '...I won't tell my Mum' as in, ' I won't get you in trouble if you let me go '.

That and Albert Fish writing a letter to his victim's parents are the worst **** I've come across.

I've seen a lot of pictures, watched documentaries on pretty much ever well known serial killer and it doesn't phase me. Not until I consider how the victim felt but I use my imagination for that. But when you get actual recordings of a victim pleading for their lives, hearing their anguish and pleas...
    Yeah that's the most disturbing bit for me as well. I've watched a lot of documentaries and seen some brutal videos online but it doesn't rattle me much but when I imagine the fear the victims had and try and imagine what they were thinking at that time, that rattles me.

In the case above with those 2 serial killers that raped and tortured the women. One of the victims, a 16 year old girl that they abducted coming out a church, didn't fight back or cry. The killers said it's like she knew what was coming and had accepted it. They raped her a bunch of times and then they debated whether or not to kill her. She simply requested a chance to pray before they killed her. They then disregarded her request and strangled her to death. Horrible.

The one you mentioned with the 10 year old girl is heart breaking.

Comment

Alexander Pichushkin

Alexander Yuryevich "Sasha" Pichushkin (Russian: Алекса́ндр Ю́рьевич Пичу́шкин, born 9 April 1974 in Mytishchi, Moscow Oblast), also known as The Chessboard Killer and The Bitsa Park Maniac, is a Russian serial killer. He is believed to have killed at least 48 people and up to 61–63 people in southwest Moscow's Bitsa Park, where several of the victims' bodies were found.
      http://murderpedia.org/male.P/p/pich...-alexander.htm

Comment

Sounds interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
          Now that's a sick ****.

Respect.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
            Talking about transcripts, I read one from I think it was the West's or Brady/Hindley but they had a young girl, no older than 10 who was pleading to them to let her go.

That hurt more than anything I've read before because of how naive children are. She said '...but I have to go shopping with my mother' as if that were a valid excuse to be let go. As time wore on and they kept resisting her pleas she says '...I won't tell my Mum' as in, ' I won't get you in trouble if you let me go '.

That and Albert Fish writing a letter to his victim's parents are the worst **** I've come across.

I've seen a lot of pictures, watched documentaries on pretty much ever well known serial killer and it doesn't phase me. Not until I consider how the victim felt but I use my imagination for that. But when you get actual recordings of a victim pleading for their lives, hearing their anguish and pleas...
            And that's just from reading the transcript. When I read the Bittaker/Norris transcript of the audio of the 16 year old girl and what she had to go through I had trouble sleeping for several days after that. And I'm not weak I don't think, I watched tons of serial killer documentaries and seen a lot of horrible gore footage, I can handle more than the average person.

It's your own mind that makes it scary, when you read something like this your imagination is creating images of every detail. It's far more scary than gore video.

Imagine actually listening to an audio like that, I might get traumatized for life. The tape was actually played in court(even hardened professionals stormed out of the room in tears) and they say that trainees for the FBI have to listen to it to 'toughen them up'. ****ing insane, that tape should have been destroyed at some point and the transcript should have never become public. Those poor parents.

Several people who worked on the case needed therapy for years and were never the same again. The cop who was in charge of the prosecution committed suicide years later and mentioned these two sick cretins in his suicide letter.

Once you lose hope in humanity you may never get that back. Some people have a turning point. I reached mine at the start of the Syrian war and then this thing just drove it over the edge. And it was just the tip of the iceberg, I'm done with serial killers. No mas.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
              And that's just from reading the transcript. When I read the Bittaker/Norris transcript of the audio of the 16 year old girl and what she had to go through I had trouble sleeping for several days after that. And I'm not weak I don't think, I watched tons of serial killer documentaries and seen a lot of horrible gore footage, I can handle more than the average person.

It's your own mind that makes it scary, when you read something like this your imagination is creating images of every detail. It's far more scary than gore video.

Imagine actually listening to an audio like that, I might get traumatized for life. The tape was actually played in court(even hardened professionals stormed out of the room in tears) and they say that trainees for the FBI have to listen to it to 'toughen them up'. ****ing insane, that tape should have been destroyed at some point and the transcript should have never become public. Those poor parents.

Several people who worked on the case needed therapy for years and were never the same again. The cop who was in charge of the prosecution committed suicide years later and mentioned these two sick cretins in his suicide letter.

Once you lose hope in humanity you may never get that back. Some people have a turning point. I reached mine at the start of the Syrian war and then this thing just drove it over the edge. And it was just the tip of the iceberg, I'm done with serial killers. No mas.
              You have any links to the audio?

Comment

Interesting.

I don't think I had visited that site before.

Comment

Richard Trenton Chase (May 23, 1950 – December 26, 1980) was an American serial killer who killed six people in the span of a month in California. He earned the nickname The Vampire of Sacramento because he drank the blood of his victims and ate their internal organs. He did this as part of a delusion that he needed to prevent Nazis from turning his blood into powder via poison they had planted beneath his soap dish.

http://murderpedia.org/male.C/c/chase-richard.htm

Comment

Richard Trenton Chase (May 23, 1950 – December 26, 1980) was an American serial killer who killed six people in the span of a month in California. He earned the nickname The Vampire of Sacramento because he drank the blood of his victims and ate their internal organs. He did this as part of a delusion that he needed to prevent Nazis from turning his blood into powder via poison they had planted beneath his soap dish.

When keeping it real goes wrong...

Comment

Wow what a nut

Comment

Working...
                      X