Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video shows secret spy software on millions of Android, BlackBerry and Nokia phones!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    i'm not talking it down.

i've owned apple products. i mean who hasn't?

they make good products.

but breakbeat acts like they're the best at everything and you shouldn't own anything else.

If only other companies could stop stealing frm Apple and do something original! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
      If only other companies could stop stealing frm Apple and do something original! LOL!
      Nokia wins Apple phone patent case

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/9a858e36-9...l#axzz1fFEIaMv

this holier than nought attitude toward Apple is getting ridiculous

also

http://www.succeed2k.com/technology/...echnology.html

From hardware to software, Apple have been very outspoken about other companies stealing their ideas, yet it appears that Apple may not be entirely innocent themselves.

Dear Pot, meet Kettle!
      Last edited by hogwash; 11-30-2011, 09:30 PM. Reason: addition

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        turbo games wasn't that expensive.

they were like 40-50 iirc. more than nintendo games but not that much more.

i think he's thinking of neo geo.

those were expensive.

the system was like 500 i think and the games was like 150 a piece.
        Yeah, he must be confusing it with the Neo Geo console. The arcade ports for that console were almost perfect, if not the exact same thing. That console lived throughout the 90s under the radar.

I was a Genesis guy back in the day. I eventually got an Snes but still held on to the Genesis as my system of choice.

Back on topic, I'll watch the original video later and try to comment on it when I can.

Comment

okay. apple has done some innovative things.

does that make them always better?

if a guy wants an android and not an iphone that's on them.

if a guy prefers a toshiba over a mac , so be it.

it's not like apple invented everything they sell.

Comment

let me simplify breakbeat's message to everyone and anyone willing to be his audience...

'if you buy any product other than apple's, you're an idiot who is going to hell.'

Comment

Originally posted by hogwash View Post
              Nokia wins Apple phone patent case

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/9a858e36-9...l#axzz1fFEIaMv

this holier than nought attitude toward Apple is getting ridiculous

also

http://www.succeed2k.com/technology/...echnology.html

Ha!.......If you even had read about that legal case then you would have known that Apple was being extorted by Nokia; when Apple first produced the iPhone, Nokia used their own patents to try and force Apple to give them access to Apple patents; basically, by making the patent licence fees so ridiculously big compared to other manufacturers.

Apple doesn't like to licence/share its patents, and doesn't have to.

Comment

Apple makes money by selling a product to consumers, while customers who buy android phones are themselves the product (google makes money selling their info and advertising).
                Google already does that any time you use google to search for something or use gmail.

Apple uses slave labor and exploits the third world.

Get over it faggot.

Comment

Originally posted by Revilo View Post
                  Google already does that any time you use google to search for something or use gmail.

Apple uses slave labor and exploits the third world.

Get over it faggot.

You still don't understand.

Do I have to spell it out?

Google are not interested in what they put out to consumers in so far as privacy and security is concerned, they are only interested in what data they can get and how many ads they can serve up.

They have no interest in producing a quality product as they are giving it away.

Android users are blind to the fact that google is not interested in the software product it's selling, only in what info it can syphon off the end user.

Comment

You still don't understand.

Do I have to spell it out?

Google are not interested in what they put out to consumers in so far as privacy and security is concerned, they are only interested in what data they can get and how many ads they can serve up.

They have no interest in producing a quality product as they are giving it away.

Android users are blind to the fact that google is not interested in the software product it's selling, only in what info it can syphon off the end user.
                    I know all that. Am I supposed to stop using my computer? Everything is tracked as it is. You think Apple doesn't share/sell your information? Really?

Comment

Originally posted by Revilo View Post
                      I know all that. Am I supposed to stop using my computer? Everything is tracked as it is. You think Apple doesn't share/sell your information? Really?

Apple's main income is from selling quality products. People don't even give a thought to the fact that they are using a product that's sole purpose is to extract information from the user like android.

In the video I posted it shows that everything you do on one of these phones is sent back to this company which is a third party, this is going to be a legal nightmare soon.

Apple doesn't do this to it's users. Google does.

Comment

Working...
                      X