No announcement yet.

Let me guess wilder a punk and AJ natural

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me guess wilder a punk and AJ natural

Let me guess wilder a punk for not fighting Ortiz and that other guy loaded but the same people think AJ all natural lmao

I see people already on IG calling wilder a pu$$$ and mad at him for Ortiz failing the test and crazy thing is he told Ortiz don't mess this up (Ortiz take this L )

If someone asked me personally about aj I'd say I think he's on something but it's not fair to call him a juicer if he's never tested positive

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
      Let me guess wilder a punk for not fighting Ortiz and that other guy loaded but the same people think AJ all natural lmao

I see people already on IG calling wilder a pu$$$ and mad at him for Ortiz failing the test and crazy thing is he told Ortiz don't mess this up (Ortiz take this L )
      This is why the fight of the century (wilder vs joshua). will never happen. Joshua is not 100% natural and wilders team would find it. Im not for peds but it is kibd of annoying whenever wilder has decent competition it falls threw everytime because of a failed drug test. Wilder has fought a majority of bum throughout his career with no problems but when he has a competitive opponent in front of him they always seem to fail for peds

Comment

It's not Wilder's fault that Ortiz failed the test but now he needs to fight a guy as good as Ortiz and not another cherry pick, PLEASE. I have to wait until AJ tests positive before I think less of him. Until then I like him better than Wilder because he fights better opposition and knocks them all out.

Comment

AJ was cleared by Vada & was also tested by ukad for the Wlad fight.. So stop with the juice BS when you have nothing to prove the claim..

Comment

Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
            This is why the fight of the century (wilder vs joshua). will never happen. Joshua is not 100% natural and wilders team would find it. Im not for peds but it is kibd of annoying whenever wilder has decent competition it falls threw everytime because of a failed drug test. Wilder has fought a majority of bum throughout his career with no problems but when he has a competitive opponent in front of him they always seem to fail for peds

nobody in sports is 100% natural. everyone is on peds. some just get caught. the more money you make the more you can spend on the advanced coaches that can help you not get caught.

Comment

Both might be on PEDs for all we know

the difference is Wilder is also a fraud and a pu$$y, and it becomes more clear with each new half decent opponent he ducks

His goal is clear: to retire undefeated with a record full of nothing but bums

Comment

Tyson Fury tells opponent: "don't get injured"

*opponent gets injured*
                Fans rally behind Fury for telling truth.

Deontay Wilder tells opponent: "don't get popped"

*opponent gets popped*

Fans accuse Wilder of ducking.

Seems legit

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post

They can't catch AJ roiding because he melts every sample cup he pisses into.

Wilder's opponents seem to be the lowest level drug cheats ever. Pov had homepathic levelsnof melodium and Ortiz had heart meds lol.

Still your point stands, Wilder isnt failing tests, his opponents are.

Comment

If you guys don't believe 70-80% of top level guys are on some type of gear, wake up.

Comment

Working...
                    X