Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you trust a skinny chef?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a takeaway food guy. I don't give a **** who cooks it, it's so easy to cook. Keep your Gordan Ramsey's etc, most of the stuff i see those chefs cook doesn't look tasty to me.

Comment

Some people don't gain weight no matter what. Look at Anthony Bourdain. He was always skinny as a chef. Now all he does is travel around the world eating like a pig and drinking like a fish and he's still skinny.

Comment

Yes, and his name is Chis Kimball

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
          i dont trust bald barbers
          On the contrary, I actually believe bald barbers do care more about your hair.. Anyhoo barbers don't cut their own hair, and a bald guy should know the importance of hair

Comment

Honestly it's your genes and metabolism.. It's like saying a vineyard owner is a drunkard too..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
              On the contrary, I actually believe bald barbers do care more about your hair.. Anyhoo barbers don't cut their own hair, and a bald guy should know the importance of hair
              i just dont think a guy likes to be bald and may be too salty to give a damn. definitely not every guy with good hair but who wants to be the guy to finally set him off ? sry but thats my one no can do. i dont like hats.

Comment

Working...
              X