Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How soon will it be until Errol Spence Fights 4 a world title? When will he be ready?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How soon will it be until Errol Spence Fights 4 a world title? When will he be ready?

Out of all the Fighters from the London Olympics, Other than Lomachenko, I believe Spence has unbelievable talent. I believe he could fight for a world title soon. When will he be ready?

More than likely in the next two years.

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
      More than likely in the next two years.
      Do you think he might fight and beat Shawn Porter on his way to getting a title shot.

Comment

I believe he would have a chance vs Kell Brook. Kell has more experience but Spence is a student of the sweet science and he takes his notes. He really has an opportunity to do great things in the sport. I am excited to see where he goes in his boxing career.

Comment

They're moving Spence along at just the right pace. I think they should look to match him up with Pablo Cesar Cano soon. He has a decent name from his fights with Mosley, Morales, and Malignaggi. I think Spence will beat Cano. Then from there match him up with a few more fringe contenders, and within 2 years set him up for a title shot.

I agree that he's very talented. I'm very high on this kid too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jalisciense909 View Post
            They're moving Spence along at just the right pace. I think they should look to match him up with Pablo Cesar Cano soon. He has a decent name from his fights with Mosley, Morales, and Malignaggi. I think Spence will beat Cano. Then from there match him up with a few more fringe contenders, and within 2 years set him up for a title shot.

I agree that he's very talented. I'm very high on this kid too.
            I know he could KO Amir Khan. If he could give Mayweather a black eye, and KO my favorite fighter, He could definitely KO Khan. That really isn't that hard. I also believe he could outbox Maidana and Rios with Relative ease. That really isn't that hard either. I will name a few top welterweight's, I want you and other users to tell me how he would do against them.

Kell Brook
            Shawn Porter
            Devon Alexander
            and yes even JMM

Comment

In about 2 years..

2014-15 he needs to stay active and fight solid journeymen/aging vets and one or 2 shobox caliber opponents and in late 2015 fight a legit fringe contender.. All these fights need to be on tv

2016 go for eliminators and world titles

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                In about 2 years..

2014-15 he needs to stay active and fight solid journeymen/aging vets and one or 2 shobox caliber opponents and in late 2015 fight a legit fringe contender.. All these fights need to be on tv

2016 go for eliminators and world titles
                So like put him in there with Zab, Senchenko, and maybe Randall bailey. And a fringe contender like a Josesito Lopez, Robert Guerrero, or a Shawn Porter.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                  I know he could KO Amir Khan. If he could give Mayweather a black eye, and KO my favorite fighter, He could definitely KO Khan. That really isn't that hard. I also believe he could outbox Maidana and Rios with Relative ease. That really isn't that hard either. I will name a few top welterweight's, I want you and other users to tell me how he would do against them.

Kell Brook
                  Shawn Porter
                  Devon Alexander
                  and yes even JMM
                  I think Spence could hang with Porter and Alexander right now.

Spence isn't ready for a good boxer, and huge Welterweight like Brook yet.

And Marquez K.O.s Spence.

I expect Spence to be Top 5 at 147 in 3 years though.

Did he really K.O. Broner?

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                    So like put him in there with Zab, Senchenko, and maybe Randall bailey. And a fringe contender like a Josesito Lopez, Robert Guerrero, or a Shawn Porter.
                    Yeah something like that..

Have him fights guys that are
                    18-6
                    12-1
                    14-0
                    Then Bailey, Lopez, Diaz, senchenko

Comment

Working...
                    X