• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the the Margo vs Pac boycotters.

You all know you will be watching the fight you not fooling anybody

its only a couple of jealous *****s trying to discredit the fight

Comment

I can see them in other boxing forums begging for a stream.

Comment

Originally posted by harima1 View Post
        I can see them in other boxing forums begging for a stream.

Comment

I dont like what Margo has done with the hand wrap scandle and I believe this fight for a title is BS because of the catch weight (please note, I dont care about catchweight fights, go for it! But just not for a title!). So thats two reasons I wont be buying the PPV, plus the fact Manny is going to win its sooooo obvious its untrue, anyone that thinks Margo even has a chance is a complete moron.

BUT I will be watching this either on youtube the next day or one a free stream because I WANT to see Pacman **** Tony up big time, which he will...

Im a true boxing fan and am all for supporting the sport with my hard earned cash, but Im not a fan of cheating scum that take the p1ss out of disabled people and get huge opportunities thrown at them by crooks like Bob Arum.

So from a big Floyd fan, and a HUGE boxing fan.

WAR PAAAAAC!!!!!!!!

Comment

I ain't gonna be watching it. I'm not paying my hard earned money to watch that cheating ba5tard fight. **** Margarito, **** Pacquiao and mother**** Arum. Cvnts.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
              its only a couple of jealous *****s trying to discredit the fight
              Originally posted by TheRealTruth321 View Post
              I dont like what Margo has done with the hand wrap scandle and I believe this fight for a title is BS because of the catch weight (please note, I dont care about catchweight fights, go for it! But just not for a title!). So thats two reasons I wont be buying the PPV, plus the fact Manny is going to win its sooooo obvious its untrue, anyone that thinks Margo even has a chance is a complete moron.
              Ok i counted 2 already, this guy and burner.

But it think burner will still sneakily watch the fight from across his neighbor's room, he's a closet ******* btw just like floyd so it means everyone will still watch..

Comment

I'ma stream this fight,won't pay for it,or I'll watch it before the Punisher-Martinez Warrr Margarito!!

Comment

Warrr steaming!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Da Maori View Post
                    I ain't gonna be watching it. I'm not paying my hard earned money to watch that cheating ba5tard fight. **** Margarito, **** Pacquiao and mother**** Arum. Cvnts.
                    Yeah,what he said!!

Comment

Working...
                    X