barrera-jmm on now..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RABA View Post
    MAB is the worst one out of the three
    Green, may more green be bestowed upon you in the futurre.

Comment

LOL JMM Ducked Naz, And They offered JMM but he went to fight Chris John in Indonesia

God kid stop talking out of your ass

of course offering Marquez a fight on short notice clearly negates the fact that

naz did not fight Marquez while he was his #1 mandatory for two years and

fought less deserving man in that time

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
        Green, may more green be bestowed upon you in the futurre.
        I don't think JMM or EM would close their eyes a lot while throwing hooks to the body .

Comment

Originally posted by 2120 View Post
          of course offering Marquez a fight on short notice clearly negates the fact that

naz did not fight Marquez while he was his #1 mandatory for two years and

fought less deserving man in that time
          No point in arguing with a hater.

He thinks JMM ducked Naz and EM. Steward was the one who told Prince to avoid JMM and EM.

Just because you offer a contract and the fighter doesn't accept it doesn't mean you're ducking him.

Comment

Originally posted by Benavidez Mafia View Post
            No point in arguing with a hater.

He thinks JMM ducked Naz and EM. Steward was the one who told Prince to avoid JMM and EM.

Just because you offer a contract and the fighter doesn't accept it doesn't mean you're ducking him.
            Was that aimed at me? because you've been ducking every post I have replied to your ****ty arguments.

Even in the other thread me and Johnny schooled your ass.

Don't get me wrong I love JMM, But to say he has a better resume than EM or MAB means you don't know **** about boxing

Comment

Morales wouldn't have ducked JMM. Although I've heard that Naseem didn't want anything to do with Marquez

Comment

MAB is the worst one out of the three
                MAB beat Morales twice, fought badly beat and pretty much retired Naz and lost a good very close fight w/JMM. I can see if somebody wants to put JMM slightly ahead of MAB based on that win and his fights w/the Pacman, but Morales is definitely the weaker of the three. JMM would have cleaned his clock if the timing and class thing had worked out.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
                  MAB beat Morales twice, fought badly beat and pretty much retired Naz and lost a good very close fight w/JMM. I can see if somebody wants to put JMM slightly ahead of MAB based on that win and his fights w/the Pacman, but Morales is definitely the weaker of the three. JMM would have cleaned his clock if the timing and class thing had worked out.

Comment

Yeah. That's what I thought...We're done here.

Carry on.

Comment

Working...
                    X