Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That last goal was unnecessary Salah. Foh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
      Just watched it......

He basically is trying to defend himself and reads off a piece of paper that he must have pre planned for the conference.

Starts off talking about United's performance in the champions league in each season since 2011, then their league performances since they won it in 2013. During this he keeps repeating the term 'football heritage'.

Jose asks a reporter if he wants more facts. 'no no no' he replies..... but Mourinho carries on anyway and starts talking about City's performance in the league since they won it. Still repeating 'football heritage' throughout. Then he just finishes by taking about the negative reaction about him losing to Sevilla even though he won silverware 10 months ago.
      God I can't stand the ****.. It's pretty obvious since Fergie left.. we have been pretty garbage in the CL/not even made it..

Mourhino however is in his second season and the side has had huge investment over the last 5 years..

He keeps bringing up losing to Madrid and Porto.. despite those being extremely close (nani bs sending off and scholes getting a good goal disallowed vs Porto)..

Lets say in some universe those loses were not close.. it's still Real Madrid and also the Porto team who won the CL..

We just lost to ****ing Sevilla.. and not even the good one of a few years ago.. there is no excuse

Pogba and Sanchez probably get paid more then Sevillas first 11

Comment

• Mo :ROCK:

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
          God I can't stand the ****.. It's pretty obvious since Fergie left.. we have been pretty garbage in the CL/not even made it..

Mourhino however is in his second season and the side has had huge investment over the last 5 years..

He keeps bringing up losing to Madrid and Porto.. despite those being extremely close (nani bs sending off and scholes getting a good goal disallowed vs Porto)..

Lets say in some universe those loses were not close.. it's still Real Madrid and also the Porto team who won the CL..

We just lost to ****ing Sevilla.. and not even the good one of a few years ago.. there is no excuse

Pogba and Sanchez probably get paid more then Sevillas first 11
          Yeah deep down he knows it’s not good enough and is desperately trying to save face. For the time being I think he’ll be safe in the job but man he’s really playing with fire, trying to save himself but comes across as if he’s trolling man united lmao.

Comment

• Salah is so sick

Comment

• What did Salah do vs United? Who cares about feeding on bums.. even Lukaku does that every now and then..

Mourhino gets even more unlikable.. slamming Mctomminay for little reason.. the kid has been really good since he came in..

Mourhino gives him a small complement.. and then proceeded to destroy him for a "bad game"

Matic was fantastic last night.. probably United's best player this season.. I feel bad for Chelsea giving him away for 40m

Comment

• Luis Enrique snubbing Chelsea for the moment to see what happens at Arsenal?? Good Lord if I was a Chelsea fan id be pissed

Comment

• Watching Wigan vs Southampton in a 0-0 on this type of day is pure cancer.

Wigan player just spooned a back pass straight to a Soton player, Soton player one on one kicks it straight at the keeper.

Reminds me why i dont watch much live football anymore. The 10 people in the stadium freezing their nuts off must be feeling the same way

Comment

• Turning into a cracking match accoridng to co comms :S

'this is what the FA cup is all about'

Comment

• Aaand just as i say that theres a goal. Probably turn into the game of the century now

Comment

Working...
                      X