Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bernstein: Beating Loma Was an Impossible Ask of Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Conservative business owner and Trump voter who picked against Rigo and only uses one acct here because I don't give a shyt about rep power or what any troll thinks. You probably won't understand this, but I frequently get repped both by people who like me and DON'T like me because I'm willing to be honest.

Go ahead and continue your failed effort to lash back though. It's amusing.
    Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
    Obviously nobody would use the word "Victim" - they just imply it - it's a Victim culture we live in thanks to Libturds like you.

Now go make more dummy accounts and keep propping up your own rep power - you obviously have an excessive amount of time on your hands, loser. :los:
    RED FOXX
    I used to not get along with you,but I CAN VOUCH I've given you rep for exactly the reason you said to this moron: "because your willing to be honest & not act like a biased groupie hoe"(like "misanthropic"does).

The irony is this clown is the biggest pos joke on this entire site,he contradicts himself daily about everything so long as his fav fighters are involved which happen to be mostly ALL white/euros:Kovalev,Loma,Ggg,Saunders with a few others thrown in to seem otherwise.

You can do the math as to why he HATES Canelo,Crawford,Ward,Wilder,Rigo,Floyd,Spence,Mike y etc.etc. & uses millons of reasons as to why, but when his fav fighters do 10x as much the exact same thing he claims your a racist(against "whites") 4 pointing it out

Take loma for example fighting mostly midgets as I've been saying that hes talented but resumes overrated.

But This clown has 2 suck lomas balls daily & says your a racist hater if u don't suck them too. Ironically it was him crying for yrs about Canelo supposedly" fighting lil guys" who are all his size or bigger with few exceptions (kahn, early in career),he was crying that Ward is a cheat should be banned 4 life,then he defends ortiz for cheating again,he crys about"defensive AA's then slurps saundersballs for same thing.

But if you dont blindly hug his fav fighters balls alongside him hell label u "A RIGO LOVING RACIST WHITE MASTER HATEING BLACK/MESSICAN THAT TOOK HIS JAWB & needs to get out OF MERICA"
    Last edited by kushking; 12-25-2017, 02:45 AM.

Comment

Yea, I don't remember encountering him before so I didn't know. The fact that he went to the "alt" and reps thing tells me he's one of these guys that trolls all day and uses alts to support his main. I don't have time for those goofs, even the ones who tend to agree with me.

I wondered about that because nearing the fight, I realized it wasn't the 50/50 we all wanted it to be. It was wishful thinking. But, as the betting lines reflected, those who were forced to be truly honest about it knew what was up. People get easily fooled by undefeated fighters because they haven't seen them loose so they can't conceive it easily. It all goes back to the old saying though... when all else is equal, pick the bigger guy.
      He just trolls. No substance at all just bleeds green.

I erase the boards whenever I get into new comment sections. I can disagree with you big time here and then on another article completely agree with you. I dont hold grudges and try to he fair.

Im a Canelo fan but I didnt even give him 1 round against Floyd. I gave GGG 7-5 against Canelo but can see 7-5 also for Canelo. 8-4 either way I raise an eye brow. 9-3 or more??? Straight CJ rossing and BYRD'ing out.

That jack ass gave every round to GGG except like 2. Fuker even threw in some 10-8 rounds for good measure. Like I said he trolls 110%. And its always the same.

The WORST part is he claims Floyd and JMM were juicing against Pac. Freddie Roach even admits he didnt know what was in Pacs shakes... Afraid of needles??? Yeah nothing wrong there...

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
        RED FOXX
        I used to not get along with you,but I CAN VOUCH I've given you rep for exactly the reason you said to this moron: "because your willing to be honest & not act like a biased groupie hoe"(like "misanthropic"does).

The irony is this clown is the biggest pos joke on this entire site,he contradicts himself daily about everything so long as his fav fighters are involved which happen to be mostly ALL white/euros:Kovalev,Loma,Ggg,Saunders with a few others thrown in to seem otherwise.

You can do the math as to why he HATES Canelo,Crawford,Ward,Wilder,Rigo,Floyd,Spence,Mike y etc.etc. & uses millons of reasons as to why, but when his fav fighters do 10x as much the exact same thing he claims your a racist(against "whites") 4 pointing it out

Take loma for example fighting mostly midgets as I've been saying that hes talented but resumes overrated.

But This clown has 2 suck lomas balls daily & says your a racist hater if u don't suck them too. Ironically it was him crying for yrs about Canelo supposedly" fighting lil guys" who are all his size or bigger with few exceptions (kahn, early in career),he was crying that Ward is a cheat should be banned 4 life,then he defends ortiz for cheating again,he crys about"defensive AA's then slurps saundersballs for same thing.

But if you dont blindly hug his fav fighters balls alongside him hell label u "A RIGO LOVING RACIST WHITE MASTER HATEING BLACK/MESSICAN THAT TOOK HIS JAWB & needs to get out OF MERICA"
        To be fair Loma didnt even use his size advantage to beat Rig. down... Rig. Looked old. These lighter weight classes dont age well. Look what happened to Chocolato and Donaire?? I think Rig. Lost a step and thats the worse thing for the smaller guys to lose.

Comment

Biggest factor in this fight was age not weight. At the lower weight limits, you literally have to be in your physical prime to be elite. For example, if you look at the super bantamweight rankings from boxrec (http://boxrec.com/en/ratings?sex=M&d...eight&offset=0). Everyone in the top 15 is under 30.
          Last edited by Aware; 12-25-2017, 04:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aware View Post
            Biggest factor in this fight was age not weight. At the lower weight limits, you literally have to be in your physical prime to be elite. For example, if you look at the super bantamweight rankings from boxrec (http://boxrec.com/en/ratings?sex=M&d...eight&offset=0). Everyone in the top 15 is under 30.
            Exactly!!! They have to be able to throw non stop without any letup. Out of all the division these are the hardest. They dont have 1 punch ko power. They jave to outwork the other guy and cant rely on a lucky punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              Greatest fight of the decade they said, two time Olympic gold medalists face each other for the first time ever in Boxing.
              "They said" as per ESPN the day of the fight...no promotional build up for 5 months...

Shadiest scheme of promoting.

Ironically May vs Conor was a mismatch with how much pomotion? Again, as was said in the beginning, if industry thought of this bout to be a mismatch, including Atlas... (which you wonder why miraculously the week of the fight ESPN said he wouldn't commentate...), or ESPN didn't want hype in case Rigo won...why did Loma downplay Rigo as a different weight boxer. He didn't disrespect Rigo at all in any instance of the fight...only praise him..

Redd Foxx

Comment

it would have been an impossible task for rigondeaux at any weight cause he's not good enough. Time for people to face reality that the cult hero on this site, the pugilists choice, wasn't the fighter they thought he was.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                  The thing is, nobody wanted this fight except for Rigo. Even Loma said he don't want that fight but it was interpreted as ducking. You wanted it, you got it
                  Karma supersedes, and Loma will get his. Loma fans love to not mention that since 2014, nearly 4 years to date, the initial catchweight request was dismissed. People act stupid that Rigo requested 130 to fight Loma... just like Golovkin who rejected Brooks request for a catch or Alvarez, but wanted Floyd at 154....

Again, Loma will get his
                  Last edited by Lester Tutor; 12-25-2017, 05:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                    RED FOXX

If he likes only white fighters I see nothing wrong with that, or if he doesn't like black fighters then it's not a problem. That's his choice and he has every right no matter what. I used to be criticized for being just pro black and many thought I was black, as if to say if you enjoy watching the NBA and you are a Filipino poster then surely you müst be black...

Boxing has to have racism because it's too simplified by design, and it gets misinterpreted like action figures.

When you actually hit the gym and improve on the bag and aspire to do things, then ideally you appreciate all those involved in the sport. This is why I mainly punk the politics of it which is perfect for debate on a forum.

Fans should only focus on stats and styles, just like other metrics in other sports. In basketball you can have a legion of talk just on free throws alone by the thousands of players involved. The race baiters on the site are microscopic to the real world. Look at YouTube comments on racial opinions. They make this site more golden.

Comment

Try reading the actual articles, then you won't sound so foolish ranting about things that weren't even said.
                      Merry Christmas homie, happy new year too!

Comment

Working...
                      X