Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who comes out on top of the most stacked division 135!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garcia ain’t getting past Linares and Loma Ain’t getting past Lopez.

Haney gets beat by both. Lopez beats Linares.

Lopez stands alone a top 135.

They gotta make that Loma fight though!!

Comment

Its not a stacked division at all. You guys do this every single time, whenever a weight class has a few american fighters its 'stacked', 147 was automatically considered the best cause it had america champs. Lets face it 135 is a one man division with the p4p number 1 and a bunch of kids who generally beat up terrible competition.

Comment

Thats an easy question Lomchenko

Comment

Originally posted by boogbx View Post
          Garcia ain’t getting past Linares and Loma Ain’t getting past Lopez.

Haney gets beat by both. Lopez beats Linares.

Lopez stands alone a top 135.

They gotta make that Loma fight though!!
          I will bet my account on lomachenko beating lopez

Comment

I'm going to guess Lomachenko.

My criteria is just capturing all the belts. Not fighting all the guys listed and winning.

Because now days in boxing, that's not going to happen. It very rarely happens. Last guy to do it was what? Froch(post-super 6?), Pacquiao(147?), or Ward (super 6)?

Lomachenko is on course to "supposedly" fight Teofimo. He wins that.

He's on a natural collision course with Haney, thanks to the WBC's shenanigans. At this point in time, he wins that as well.

That leaves Gervonta or Garcia.

The latter who has already stated: Linares -> Campbell -> Gervonta* -> Haney.

If he beats Gervonta, that's a natural collision with Lomachenko by nature of having the last remaining belt. He likely won't fight or have an interest in fighting Haney at that point.

Gervonta isn't going to fight Lomachenko. Even if he beat Garcia. I don't believe he will negotiate a fight with Lomachenko.

So, Lomachenko is my pick.

There's going to be a lot of avoiding in this division though. Haney will probably leave it after 1-2 years (@ 23 y/o). Garcia could get his wings clipped early, if he does, he'll leave the division as well. If stays undefeated, he'll be the top guy BUT he won't fight Teo or Haney in the process.

Teofimo.... he's ambitious but he's going to burn out. I get that feeling from him. He's going to jump at fights too soon and get burned by it. I have him taking an L to Lomachenko, he'll probably fight Gervonta and then he'll be done at 135.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoseph View Post
              Who comes out on top? I think Devin, Ryan or Loma obviously coming out on top of the pile of bodies at 135 lol.

What about you? There's

Loma is the obvious
              Haney strong runner up to Loma
              Garcia think haney and lopez beat him down
              Tank Davis wont dare fight any one of these guys
              Teofimo Lopez has a chance, albeit small
              There you go

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                I will bet my account on lomachenko beating lopez
                Not worth it, I have no beef with you meaning I have no interest in whether or not you post again.

Comment

Originally posted by boogbx View Post
                  Not worth it, I have no beef with you meaning I have no interest in whether or not you post again.
                  Fair enough mate!

Comment

Working...
                  X