No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder vs. Fury Rematch To Be Followed By Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    If it was already confirmed why was Wilder/Ruiz talking about a unification fight next summer before Ruiz lost to Joshua?
    Wilder would fight Ruiz it would have been a undisputed fight and team Fury would have been all for it knowing they could just collect the belts from Wilder And a shot at all of them if it came down to it .

Team Wilder aren’t so confident with AJ they know there’s a real good possibility he leaves Wilder beltless and that is the end of that . It’s why Wilder said I’ll fight Ruiz but not AJ ,he could have fought him numerous times I literally lost timeplaces Wilder ran so much.

The 3 fight deal is dating back to actually last summer they let slip up ,it’s why Wilder kept calling Joshua out but wouldn’t fight him ,when Finkel and Warren let it slip, that was the big freezing out and why neither Fury or Wilder fought Joshua last year .
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-19-2019, 08:39 AM.

Comment

• One thing we have to remember about boxing is that NOTHING is set in stone.

Fury may take such a bad beating that he decides to retire and do WWE.

He may suffer an injury and be out of boxing for the rest of the year.

He may decide to let AJ and Wilder fight, and then fight the winner.

With boxing, it's one fight at a time. We can't look past Feb. 22.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        Why are posters acting like Bob Arum didn’t do an interview about Fury being attached to a 3 fight contract ? He stated it would be a trilogy back in July and the winner of the second one would get the bigger share so Warren is not saying anything new here.

Makes sense. Commercially as well.

Personally Iam only interested in the best fighting each other eg Fury/Wilder/Joshua and now possibly even Dubois and Usyk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
          One thing we have to remember about boxing is that NOTHING is set in stone.

Fury may take such a bad beating that he decides to retire and do WWE.

He may suffer an injury and be out of boxing for the rest of the year.

He may decide to let AJ and Wilder fight, and then fight the winner.

With boxing, it's one fight at a time. We can't look past Feb. 22.
          Cant see Fury taking a beating though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Wasn't that the reason Wilder was talking about Fury stepping aside and Fury threatening to sue? They have tied each other up, to booster their profile even more, it's all about joining forces to lessen Joshua's power and prevent him having loads of leverage over those two.
            Correct! Its starting to work as Eddy has now come out and said he can do 50-50 deals with eaither Wilder or Fury.

Comment

• Originally posted by memphis mook View Post
              Correct! Its starting to work as Eddy has now come out and said he can do 50-50 deals with eaither Wilder or Fury.
              Definitely working, especially now that Joshua has lost as well. Wilder's profile has gone up massively, and i think he has Matchroom and their rejected offers to thank for that.

Fury's stock has gone up too, and the more those two fight each other and then say "Look we are fighting each other but Joshua isnt" etc the more their stock would go up.

Because some aren't that intelligent to figure out that those two are working together to lessen Joshua's leverage AKA freezing Joshua out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brooklyn926 View Post
                Here’s a fact he won more rounds
                Not according to the technical result. I don't disagree with your opinion. I think Fury should have gotten the nod. But according to the record (technically) it was a draw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricky12 View Post
                  Makes sense. Commercially as well.

Personally Iam only interested in the best fighting each other eg Fury/Wilder/Joshua and now possibly even Dubois and Usyk.
                  Half the fights will happen ,half won’t there’s to many guys to get every fight possible and that means more cry babies who dont understand how boxing works.

DDD and Usyk would be a insane fight as many match ups only the dummies will say it’s weak if the top 3 aren’t fighting and that’s because their knowledge of boxing goes as far as I can kick a small pebble down a rocky road. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    Half the fights will happen ,half won’t there’s to many guys to get every fight possible and that means more cry babies who dont understand how boxing works.

DDD and Usyk would be a insane fight as many match ups only the dummies will say it’s weak if the top 3 aren’t fighting and that’s because their knowledge of boxing goes as far as I can kick a small pebble down a rocky road. Lol
                    Its us the paying punters that should have the final say though .As a huge boxing fan I dont want to see money ruin this great sport.Hence if fans started voicing their concerns with their wallets and not paying out for these watered down fights the promoters will listen. Ultimately I want to see the best fighting the best in their primes.Hence from what Ive read biologically the body starts to go downhill post 35.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricky12 View Post
                      Its us the paying punters that should have the final say though .As a huge boxing fan I dont want to see money ruin this great sport.Hence if fans started voicing their concerns with their wallets and not paying out for these watered down fights the promoters will listen. Ultimately I want to see the best fighting the best in their primes.Hence from what Ive read biologically the body starts to go downhill post 35.
                      Blame the Wilder protection agency like on here the ones who back him up out pricing himself and lame brain excuses to not fight for undisputed ,that certain group gives guys like that a foot hold to avoid important fights. If he was pressured more and didn’t have the worst fan base in boxing history I guarantee you the fight would have happened already .

HW’s do not decline that late anymore at least the serious ones and or ones with long jabs / long range guys who don’t take punishment much.

Should the fans have final say ? Well most have never even been in the ring so ? They are the ones who can’t even afford bets they lose on here and fan girl for particular fighters they like .

Comment

Working...
                      X