Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo ggg biggest fight of the year and no face off?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like 90% would be lost in translation anyway

Comment

Probably a good idea. I mean I'd love it but for all the wrong reasons. It'd be so cringeworthy it'd be hilarious. "Canelo good champion, strong fighter. This big fight. I want big drama show Mexican style." - GGG

Comment

There was a face off for canelo cotto. Big ****ing deal they have sub titles.

Comment

both are to boring for a face off..one doesnt speak english and the other says the same catch phrase in broken english every time

Comment

Candelita refused a faceoff. Said she would pull out of the fight if it was demanded...

Comment

They did "under the lights" but they were basically just praising each other all the way thru the episode.

They had Roy Jones in there. He and Max helped with hyping the fight.

Saw it on HBO Saturday in English but here is the Spanish version

Last edited by ADP02; 09-05-2017, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                There was a face off for canelo cotto. Big ****ing deal they have sub titles.
                I didn't watch Canelo/Cotto or Martinez/Cotto face off as big as those fights were. Nobody wants to read subtitles. Learn english or don't do face off at all.

Comment

Has nothing to do with English. Kovalev was able to sell the fight by promising to destroy Ward, used social media and was intimidating in the face to face, there was verbal exchanges for weeks before the fight. Canelo and GGG are just bores outside the ring with no creative spark. “Durán would... follow [Leonard's wife] around and say crazy things like, ‘Your husband is no good. After I beat him, I **** you.’ Crazy ****. Leonard became totally enraged.” —Bob Arum.

Comment

Working...
                  X