Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CRAZY VIDEO!!!] MCGREGOR CELEBRATES BEATING UP MAYWEATHER with FANS!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G G G View Post
    **** YOU

*pushes you back with force* *hits you with the same uppercut conor rocked floyd with* NOW DANCE for ME boy, dance for me!!!
    **hits you wif a straight left from out of this world and breaks ur ****ing nose*

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
        How old are you, 12?
        He might be 12. He's definitely a nut hugger.

Comment

thru and dont know what to do!

Comment

maybe you can do some golovkin threads now for the real boxing match up thats coming? somethings like

[OMFG] [GGG MAKES ABEL SANCHEZ **** BLOOD IN BIG BEAR AFTER ACCIDENTAL BODY SHOT DURING PAD WORK!!!]

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
                How old are you, 12?
                He's 14. Yet to hit puberty his balls ain't dropped yet so he ain't able to bring them just like MacGruber didn't bring his balls to fight Floyd looking for a way out of the ring.

Comment

I really thought you would go away after Mayweather KOed Conor but you are still here more annoying than ever. You live in a fantasy world in which Conor beat the hell out of Mayweather and won the fight. Conor did well and won the first three rounds and landed some good punches. He lost every round after the third round and got beat up so badly the ref stopped the fight to save him from further punishment. How you can turn that into a Conor win is unbelievable. Nobody else in the world thinks Conor won the fight. Conor doesn't think he won and no other person from the MMA world thinks Conor won. Conor got the hell beat out of him by a much older, much smaller, retired boxer. He isn't the king of boxing and he will likely never again fight a champion boxer under boxing rules. I wish you would pull your head out of your ass, have some strong Irish coffee and knock off this Conor won the fight BS, please.

Comment

Working...
                  X