Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder to Bellew Face-to-Face: You Ain't Dealt With This Power!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    Funny how Tony Bellend said 'why are you talking to me?' Then Deontay reminded him that it was Bellend calling out the 'Bronze-Bomber'...when Deontay seen how shook he was he offered him a hand shake with tha champ and tha sucka took it.

Deontay already owning the UK.
    Deontay is an american hype job

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
      I'd have thought he'd be trying to beef with either AJ or Klit.
      No, because hes a ****ing gutless turd going for the little cruiserweight

and you notice as ALWAYS with his kind, he has two yapping little ******s shouting along with him

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Is he popular with ye lads?
        Who Wilder? Oh man, massive. Bigger than when Muhammad Ali graced our shores.

Originally posted by NakiFan View Post

and you notice as ALWAYS with his kind, he has two yapping little ******s shouting along with him
        Well when you put it like that

Comment

Deontay is an american hype job

Deontays little bro would spark Tony Bellend, notice how brave he got when he was addressing the rest of the Squad? but to Deontay it was all handshakes and denial about comments he made.

Comment

Doesn't Clinton Mitchell run security for these Matchroom events? Little Wilder obviously had no clue who he was.

Wilder's brother will not be allowed in, lol, you can guarantee that.

Comment

Deontays little bro would spark Tony Bellend, notice how brave he got when he was addressing the rest of the Squad? but to Deontay it was all handshakes and denial about comments he made.
              ........embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                ........embarrassing.
                Just remember Deontay is on foreign soil. I hope matchroom or whoever is running this circus-show provide tha champ extra security, considering how lately these haters been picking fights with Wilder in the streets.

Comment

Just remember Deontay is on foreign soil. I hope matchroom or whoever is running this circus-show provide tha champ extra security, considering how lately these haters been picking fights with Wilder in the streets.
                  lmao terrible troll

Comment

Wilder's brother..oh my god

Comment

Has he ran in to Dillian Whyte yet that would be interesting as well. Wilder DESTROYS Bellew EASY by the way!

Comment

Working...
                      X