Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Its a Prank Bro! Stop! Bro don't hit me im just joking!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Thats definitely some white people sh^t to do on a random Thursday afternoon.

"Hey bros lets go to the bad neighborhood where people get robbed & shot & do some hahas".

8 minutes later.

"AHHHHHHHH *crying* ITS A PRANK!!!!!!!!!!!"

You can't do sh^t in bad neighborhoods like you do in the good neighborhoods. Thats a whole different world. Its not a black thing its a man thing (& tough girls thing cuz I've seen some girls beat the sh^t outta dudes in my time). And the level of manhood you need to show in neighborhoods where everyone is broke from the level of manhood you need in the rest of a city where its all about bank accounts, nice cars, nice clothes & a nice gym membership is entirely different.
    They're doing this to get views on youtube. It's like Jackass except they piss off black people instead of doing crazy stunts.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post

what happens when yall white boys talk that brave boxingscene trolling shyt to the real world.
      Yeah those black boys are so tough beating on one guy who is smaller than they are after sucker punching them. Half the time they have help with them as well. Real tough. I guess they moved up from sucker punching old ladies.
      Last edited by Xoo; 08-31-2017, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
        Yeah those black boys are so tough beating on one guy who is smaller than they are after sucker punching them and half the time they have help with them.
        damn i see white supramacist MAGA hat wearing Xoo is back in full force.

what's up man, how was your ban? how much did you learn in the pen? did you stick with your neo nazi buddies or did you keep your head low and stick with the non whites?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
          damn i see white supramacist MAGA hat wearing Xoo is back in full force.
          I finally got parole.

what's up man, how was your ban? how much did you learn in the pen? did you stick with your neo nazi buddies or did you keep your head low and stick with the non whites?
          I'm not even sure why I was banned. How many times did you suck on BBC while I was gone?

Comment

I finally got parole.

I'm not even sure why I was banned. How many times did you suck on BBC while I was gone?
            i didn't suck on any BBC, but i did post a video of hectari's ex GF riding one. i only posted a link and the mods took it down and gave me a ticket. luckily i did no jail time. maybe because i'm asian. lucky me.

how did you fare in the showers, i know you mentioned how your willy is only 2.5 inches (or was it 1.5?), did you just cover it with your hand?

did you get jumped at all? or did you turn into the guy from American History X and forced to reconcile your thoughts and views on black people and hatred and bigotry? or are you still a full blown neo nazi white supremacist?

Man you missed all of the charlottesville stuff. it was wild.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
              i didn't suck on any BBC,
              That's a shock. Did you take them up your ass instead?

but i did post a video of hectari's ex GF riding one. i only posted a link and the mods took it down and gave me a ticket. luckily i did no jail time. maybe because i'm asian. lucky me.
              How often do you pretend you are the white girl when watching black on white pron? Every single time?

how did you fare in the showers, i know you mentioned how your willy is only 2.5 inches (finally got it right), did you just cover it with your hand?
              It is one and a half inches when fully erect. When it is flacid which is most of the time it is basically invisible.

did you get jumped at all? or did you turn into the guy from American History X and forced to reconcile your thoughts and views on black people and hatred and bigotry?
              My views aren't based on hatred of non-whites. If they were, I wouldn't be able to handle living with so much diversity around me.

or are you still a full blown neo nazi white supremacist?
              I don't consider myself to be a neo nazi or a white supremacist but you probably consider anyone who voted for Trump to be both.

Man you missed all of the charlottesville stuff. it was wild.
              I got banned the day it happened. That was bad timing. So much misinformation being posted and I couldn't refute any of it.

Comment

That's a shock. Did you take them up your ass instead?

How often do you pretend you are the white girl when watching black on white pron? Every single time?

It is one and a half inches when fully erect. When it is flacid which is most of the time it is basically invisible.

My views aren't based on hatred of non-whites. If they were, I wouldn't be able to handle living with so much diversity around me.

I don't consider myself to be a neo nazi or a white supremacist but you probably consider anyone who voted for Trump to be both.

I got banned the day it happened. That was bad timing. So much misinformation being posted and I couldn't refute any of it.
                damn homie, at least u look cut. i bet you were lifting heavy in the pen. you did some real hard time, i can't even imagine doing a week.

respect.

Comment

Some of these pranks I don't feel all that bad about them getting their ass kicked. They went around snatching people's phones in one, asking people if they "got a problem" in another.

Plus, who really knows how many people they approached with this stuff before they got the reactions they wanted for YouTube?

But then again, as a general rule, I don't really believe schit in any video that says "prank" in it. The number of "prank"sters that have been caught faking their pranks is just funny to me at this point.
                  Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 08-31-2017, 07:44 PM.

Comment

This video shows exactly why there are so many blacks in prison.
                    their level of blaming others should also be illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                      their level of blaming others should also be illegal.
                      Dude, seriously wtf is wrong with you?

How can you make so many posts in such a short time span?

Do you have a job? Are you in a mental institution of some kind?

Comment

Working...
                      X