Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking about throwing a few $$$ Benjamins on Chavez Jr. Am I wasting my money?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about throwing a few $$$ Benjamins on Chavez Jr. Am I wasting my money?

Chavez is +500 on bovada. Thinking about putting some cash at Chavez Jr. I think Chavez jr will be motivated because there is Mexican pride on the line and Chavez jr is the bigger man, I think Chavez Jr can make Canelo get into a slugfest we all know Chavez Jr will be at 180+ pounds on fight night. My only concern how drained he will be at the 164 catchweight. What you guys think? Is it worth throwing a few hundred at Chavez jr?

Originally posted by Agent Black View Post
    Chavez is +500 on bovada. Thinking about putting some cash at Chavez Jr. I think Chavez jr will be motivated because there is Mexican pride on the line and Chavez jr is the bigger man, I think Chavez Jr can make Canelo get into a slugfest we all know Chavez Jr will be at 180+ pounds on fight night. My only concern how drained he will be at the 164 catchweight. What you guys think? Is it worth throwing a few hundred at Chavez jr?
    Putting $50 on Jacobs & Chavez isn't wasting money. Jacobs is the best bet right now because he's +575. Those are great odds for a guy who can crack like him. I got $60 on him at those odds.

The Chavez situation is unknown but with those odds putting $50 on him is a good bet.

You don't have to risk a lot to win a lot. I would also take the under on the GGG Jacobs fight off it's 8.5

Comment

chavez would need a ko to secure a win

floyd got a damn MD, so if your thinking decision be careful

Comment

I went big on Chavez, bet $2 on Bovada.

Comment

Nelo gunna knock Chavez the fxck out
          Body shot him to death

Comment

Canelo has had one great strategy after another in the fights following the Mayweather loss. Don't expect him to stand and bang with Chavez. If you like to gamble for the thrill, go with Chavez. Otherwise, no way. . Plus, Jr has been looking like garbage at higher weight classes. He's going to really be taxing himself here at a 4 (?) year low in weight against a guy who can really punch and will be stronger than ever. If you like your money, keep it in your pocket this time out.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Canelo has had one great strategy after another in the fights following the Mayweather loss. Don't expect him to stand and bang with Chavez. If you like to gamble for the thrill, go with Chavez. Otherwise, no way. . Plus, Jr has been looking like garbage at higher weight classes. He's going to really be taxing himself here at a 4 (?) year low in weight against a guy who can really punch and will be stronger than ever. If you like your money, keep it in your pocket this time out.
              good breakdown

Comment

even jr didnt want to bet on himself

Comment

a bet for chavez is a bet for a stoppage though. because hes going to get shafted if it goes to the scorecards most likely, canelo automatically gets a 4 round headstart.

Comment

The question here is...can canelo carry power and weight at a 165 catch and will jr be better off coming in low given he fought sergio all the way at 160 and has looked a lesser fighter at a higher weight. Jr may struggle to get down...but given his self sabotaging over the years...nobody really knows what his best weight is...maybe 165 is his perfect weight if he commits himself to a proper serious training camp. If so...your money should be on jr...hes tough , resilient and can genuinely bang.

Comment

Working...
                    X