Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once u find a skillful lover, you suddenly dont give 2 shhits about looks?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
    but you dont have a wife or a gf, you masturbate with your hand
    lmaoooooooo

Comment

not me. will not tolerate a furry obese beast. kills all the pleasure, even with the lights off.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
        lmaoooooooo
        these narcissists are tricky but at the same time oh so easy to spot, its like they are uniform

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
          not me. will not tolerate a furry obese beast. kills all the pleasure, even with the lights off.
          u wont say that when u r spazoming like a fish out of water, and gowning like a bear, semi unconscious, dribbling from the mouth

u will learn to love the hairy beast , u will love her and u will shave her back, in public, HAPPILY

this is the best female lover in the world, if u spent a night with her you brain chemistry would never be the same again, it would alter in a simlar way stella alters brain chemistry, she would literally change your mind, at a neuro chemical level
          Last edited by AlexKid; 11-01-2016, 10:30 AM.

Comment

I am not talking out of my a55

Comment

Kind of reminds me of this song..."I need a lover..that won't drive me crazy"

Comment

the joke is extreme, u r not, u look good, my lack of empathy/thought happened again, hard to change habits of a life time just like that, making effort and also not sure if im crazy/paranoid or not so thats partly why
                Last edited by AlexKid; 11-01-2016, 10:44 AM.

Comment

u wont say that when u r spazoming like a fish out of water, and gowning like a bear, semi unconscious, dribbling from the mouth

u will learn to love the hairy beast , u will love her and u will shave her back, in public, HAPPILY

this is the best female lover in the world, if u spent a night with her you brain chemistry would never be the same again, it would alter in a simlar way stella alters brain chemistry, she would literally change your mind, at a neuro chemical level

it she went from this....

and GRADUALLY turned into this...

then youre probably right. she just cant start out as a beast. under normal circumstances, i say no to flab and fur.
                  Last edited by Elroy The Great; 11-01-2016, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post

it she went from this....

and GRADUALLY went to this...

then youre probably right. she just cant start out as a beast. under normal circumstances, i say no to flab and fur.

yes but she looks like she found inner peace when she got old fat ugly and tanned

Yes im officially crazy im hearing voices in my head and semi believing they are real
                    Last edited by AlexKid; 11-01-2016, 10:45 AM.

Comment

yes but she looks like she found inner peace when she got old fat ugly and tanned

Yes im officially crazy im hearing voices in my head and semi believing they are real

this might be the only alternative left

Comment

Working...
                      X