Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get in shape Contest!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of course, that didn't actually hurt the Acting Amigo... everyone knows Oscar hasn't got any balls.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      Of course, that didn't actually hurt the Acting Amigo... everyone knows Oscar hasn't got any balls.
      ofcourse not, when the ref stopped the action to warn the other fighter Dela looked confused.

Comment

• Originally posted by !{BrownBomber} View Post
        ofcourse not, when the ref stopped the action to warn the other fighter Dela looked confused.
        I saw the Acting Amigo down the high street the other day, you know, shining some shoes. He had a puzzled look on his face.

I asked him what was up and he goes "I can't understand it, Senor - normally when I do a shoe shine the ref leaps in to stop it."

Comment

• 1st day back at the gym was last friday. i was sore as hell this weekend. gonna throw up some pics and really get into shape this time. no flab is the goal. think I can do eet?

Comment

• yall all lost now that ive stepped into this thread with some kind of seriousness.

Comment

• are we starting now.. coz im in gonna take sum pics im not fat but i want more muscle

Comment

• this is me now, i wanna put on more muscle and bulk up

i will have the after shot when were finished
                Last edited by HELLRAZAH; 01-03-2007, 08:01 AM.

Comment

• w8 til u guys see my b4-after pics. been back at the gym for a week...

puttin in some work...

Comment

• i dont have any before or after pictures to show but i think ive got everyone beat.... i never post in here so dont call me a liar... lol

i started working out on october 25th of 2006, i weighed 236 pounds and i bench pressed a mesley 185 pounds.... i had not lifted or really excercised in upwards of 6 months after i dislocated my shoulder...

as of january 25th, the 3 month mark i now weigh 189 pounds and i can bench press 245 pounds....

also, i stand 6'3 1/2 inches tall

in 3 months i have lost 47 pounds meanwhile i have added 60 pounds to my bench press.....

WORD!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nate Dogg View Post
                      hahahahahaha no way man 1 u dont put on that much muscle boxing
                      2 u dont put on that much muscle doing amay thing in 1-2 month .
                      i think this guy has been doing weight training for about 8 months to get that body difference
                      LOL yeah I was laughing.

That's at least a year's difference of hard lifting.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X