Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Porter beat Rios, Chaves, or Guerrero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    I have no ****in clue how Alexander got killed by this guy. He's so easy to hit and telegraphs every punch. These are all toss ups because these guys have similar smothering styles. Thurman's smokes him though.
    Motivation and taking Porter lightly is what did Alexander in.

As for a fight against the three listed I give him a good chance to beat Chaves who has been stopped before but can crack.

Rios would be the most dangerous opponent. Porter wouldn't been able to wade in like he did against Boone. And on the inside Rio will light him up.

Guerrero vs Porter is 50/50. Porter is very big and strong and being a former Featherweight won't help Guerrero who has been getting overwhelmed against bigger fighters lately.

But if the Guerrero that fought Berto shows up I would definitely favor him.
    Last edited by SilverMiles; 03-15-2015, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Porter vs Guerrero would be fun because Guerrero would give him the inside fight he is looking for and I think Guerrero would kick his ass inside to the point in which Porter would spend most of the fight Hugging and holding on

Rios can also bang inside as well, I think he can OUTWORK Porter

Chaves is 50/50

Sorry but Porter NEVER IMPRESSED ME, got exposed vs Diaz the first fight and was saved with a DRAW, he did not come back BETTER he came back PHYSICALLY STRONGER! If you can fight inside vs Porter and push him around and use his own tactics against him like Kell Brook did, you beat him easily!

Comment

Stops Guerrero, losses a close one to Rios, Maidana, & Chaves. This all of course is if Porter uses his strength. If he uses his talents & trains harder, he beats them all.

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
          Stops Guerrero, losses a close one to Rios, Maidana, & Chaves. This all of course is if Porter uses his strength. If he uses his talents & trains harder, he beats them all.
          take ya young ass to sleep.

Comment

Porter beats all of them. If he loses to one of them, It would be Guerrero.

Comment

beats all of them all by decision.. imo

Comment

Originally posted by Tay Roc View Post
                take ya young ass to sleep.
                Gr8 rebuttal bum, I r8 8/8.

Comment

Originally posted by Brush My Hair View Post
                  Porter beats all of them. If he loses to one of them, It would be Guerrero.
                  why coz he fought Floyd?...guerrero gets manhandled in this one....porter's stronger on the inside and power prolly just about even...just my 2c

Comment

I would rate Maidana the best of all those fighters. If Rios retains the form he showed in his last fight I would rate him second. Porter would rate third and I think he would beat Guerrero and Chaves. Porter hits very hard and he takes a good punch and he is strong. He has good speed as well. I think Porter is a good welterweight but Thurman, Rios, Bradley and Maidana would all probably edge him out in close fights.

Comment

Porter is ridiculously underrated on this forum. The guy can fight.

I'd pick him to beat Maidana, Guerrero, Chaves and Rios. I think Chaves and Guerrero would have the best chance of beating him because they can be crafty and box, especially Chaves. Porter would box Rios and easily outpoint him. He would outwork Maidana as well I think.

Comment

Working...
                      X