Bob arum says pacquiao has signed off on everything but mayweather hasn't

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    Damn looks like a tall ass pit bull lol
    They are bout 27 inch to the shoulder and 40 kg .

This what they catch

Last edited by Reloaded; 01-14-2015, 09:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
      Haven't the Examiner been known to post bullshït before?

Is this definitely real?
      Its also posted in yahoo news.

Comment

• Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
        If Floyd knew how to read, he would have signed by now.
        wow man you got him there!!!!!!!! ahahahaha.....

Comment

• I can't wait to witness the biggest and clearest DUCK unfold before the world. It's going to be magnificent. But I'm sure there are those that will still find excuses on mayweather's behalf though

Comment

• the fl*mos will still try to justify this ... bunch of racists is all they are ... support him no matter what.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              A joke , telling a story like that to prove a point is a joke , what a fcn ******ed little kid you are , and how did I believe you when I called you on it Ive known all along your a child lol , hating kids like you wreck this forum .

Me Im retired and breed and raise dogs .
              So I see your one of those Ghetto dog breeders who fight dogs.

Comment

• like everywhere else

Hey Crazy Native:

If you are not questioning the popularity of boxing in the Philippines after Pacquiao, then what are you actually asking? If you are questioning the country's talent pool not being up to par, then of course it won't be up to par. As you have labelled the term yourself, how can any country continue to produce a 'single global icon'?

And not to be condescending, but seeing the term 'Philippino' used in many places is not an indication of its accuracy, but an indication that many are not educated about the subject. If you still doubt, by all means look it up.

Back to the subject of the May-Pac affair - I think that people need to stop trying to answer or decipher May's silence and let him and his team speak up for themselves.

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                I wasn't infering that there wouldn't be anymore boxing fans/diehards. I'm very astute as it applies to its history. I'm talking in terms of a single global icon from the Philippines. And the phillipines is spelled differently wherever you go. That's how I learned to spell it. As well as the reference to its people ( how I spelled it above).

Comment

• Originally posted by drenlou View Post
                  Oh i can take a loss theres no problem with that at all. But when you are serious about a fight with a 140lb floyd against a 160 lb winky at 154 lbs, i just have to call you out on that...and all that was happening at that time were pre negotiation crap, just talks if they could possibly make the fight... both fighters knew that fight wasnt going to happen, and anybody with a boxing brain would agree that it was unrealistic. .. winky was way too big for floyd, you dont think the promoters knew that??

Now i do know that floyd was comptenplating a fight against cory spinks for the ibf jr mw title, that i do know.. and it got just as far as the winky fight in terms of negotiations. .. but was floyd ducking spinks too??

1) You said that Floyd didn't call Winky out and there were no negotiations. I gave you proof ......

2) You said "anybody with a boxing brain would agree that it was unrealistic"

- The fight would take place at 154 at the end of 2005 (November) and there was also the possibility that it can happen in 2006 if they agreed on their differences.

- Floyd fought his first fight on that date (NOV 2005) at WW not JWW.

- If it was so unrealistic, why was it realistic that Floyd was going to fight Oscar at, that's right, 154 in 2006? It didn't happen because Oscar took that time off from boxing not because Floyd said he was too small.

- Again, you say "unrealistic". Manny vs Oscar. Oscar came down only 3lbs.
                  At the beginning of 2008 (March), Manny fought Marquez at 130. By the end of 2008, Manny fought Oscar at 147. While it was tough going up those many divisions, it was also difficult for Oscar to come down. What do you say about that fight?

- Winky agreed to come down to 154 (7lbs) and not rehydrate more than 8lbs. Even WW can come in at more than that on fight night. Floyd was fighting at 147 where fighters can rehydrate up to those numbers and again, Oscar at 154 had no re-hydration clause. So Oscar could have come in a lot bigger than WInky. Just to say that it was a possibility.

Still, the original point was that Floyd likes to call out people but I said that does not equate to him being serious. Winky was just one example of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                    So I see your one of those Ghetto dog breeders who fight dogs.
                    Wake up you ****** they are hunting dogs , hounds .

Idiots on here are are so low scum .

Comment

Working...
                    X